Application Form Of NET Exam
UGC NET EXAMINATION 2013 University grants commission was
UGC NET EXAMINATION 2013
University grants commission was established in 1950 for regulation and supervising the higher education recruitment and quality research work through grants and continuous academic staff training. UGC organizes the national eligibility test for qualifying criteria for lectureship as well as deciding the junior research fellowship to the further research in particular subjects. Net is held for some selected subjects of humanities and social sciences, environmental studies CS two times in a year, June and December.
Last date for applying Online : 16th Nov 2012
Last date for Final receipt and all respective certificates and docs : 22nd Nov 2012
About NET and Its Notification-
Earlier net was not the essential criteria for lectureship but now ministry of HRD with consultation of UGC it was decided to make it minimum compulsory eligibility for assistant professorship onwards.
In this year 2013 UGC has notified for the net examination with JRF too. Notification also mentioned the changed pattern of exam which was changed from descriptive paper 3 to objective nature. UGC also mentioned centers, subjects, eligibility, criteria for JRF and net in the notification which will be delineated in following topics
Syllabus and Nature-
UGC NET exam has three different paper conducted in consecutive sessions. All are objective in nature with negative marking of one third. Paper 1 will be general mental ability and teaching aptitude test. Paper 2 will be the objective paper of the chosen subjects and finally third paper will also be the chosen subject But the nature of question will be more deep and broad. Paper 1 will have 60 question but applicants have relief that they have to answer any 50 question, paper 2 will have 50 questions and all are necessary and paper 3rd will have 75 question and all are necessary. All questions will carry 2 marks.
Criteria for NET and JRF-
Applicants have to pass all papers with 40 5 marks in each of them and 65 % marks cumulatively for net eligibility for general candidates and for the rest of the reserved category it sis 35 % each of the category and 60 % cumulatively.
Criteria for JRF in each subject is decided by UGC at the time declaring the result not before that..
Mode of submission of Application Form-
The submission of application for is bit lengthy. Candidates have to log on to UGC website www.ugc.ac.in and print the challan to pay the fee and then have to fill in the application form, attendance sheet, admit card with personal profile and submit it. After the submission they have to print all the documents and sent it to the UGC by post. Photograph has to be scanned while submitting the online form.
•Candidates have the option to pay the charges from 15TH march to 5 April through challan and date for submission of online form is also the same.
•Last date for sending the print out to UGC is 15th of April.
•The date of exam is 26th June 2013
Academic and other eligibility-
•All applicants have to be masters in their subjects with 55 marks if they are in general category and all other candidates have to be masters with 50% marks.
•There is no maximum age limit for net but for the JRF general candidate should not be above 28 years and for OBC 3 years relaxation and for SC and ST it sis 5 years relaxation.
For General and OBC candidates fee is 450RS +20 RS banking transaction charges and all other candidates have to pay only 250 Rs.
Results are generally published after two month of examination.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in UPPCL/Last date:17-Jun
- Vacancy in Ratnakar Bank/Last date:30-Apr
- Vacancy in Uttarakhand High Court/Last date:16-May
- Vacancy in GSSSB/Last date:06-May
- Vacancy in Goa Shipyard Ltd./Last date:11-May
- Vacancy in Gramin Swarojgar Yojana/Last date:09-May
- Vacancy in TNPL/Last date:08-May
- Vacancy in Bihar PSC/Last date:05-May
- Vacancy in Konkan Railway/Last date:21-May
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:09-May
- Vacancy in New Delhi Municipal Council/Last date:29-Apr
- Vacancy in Export Inspection Council of India/Last date:18-May