Government Jobs in UP
Government Jobs in UP: Recruitment in Ordnance Factory Kanpu
Government Jobs in UP: Recruitment in Ordnance Factory Kanpur Details
The Ordnance Factory Kanpur has invited the applications from all the eligible and interested candidates in the post of Welder (Gas & Electric) through online modes. The recruitment is open for all the Matric pass candidates on the basis of written and trade tests respectively. The online application forms can be filled from the website of the Ordnance Factory Kanpur i.e. oefkanpur.org.in. The candidates who wish to apply for the concerned post should do before 28th March 2014 in the manner as detailed here below.
The online advertisement for the concerned recruitment has been published with reference to the Advt. No. DAVP/ 10201/3031/1314. The candidates qualifying in the recruitment will be appointed on a Pay Band I in different trades under the Industrial Establishment of the Ordnance Equipment Factory Kanpur.
Details of Recruitment:
1. Welder (Gas & Electric)
4. Fitter General
5. Machnist Leather (Sports Good Maker, Leather Goods Maker, Footwear Maker, and Upholsterer)
6. Leather Worker and
7. Tailor (Men)
Total Vacancy: 205 Posts (Welder: 15; Carpenter: 10; Electrician: 10; Fitter General: 01; Machinist Leather: 30; Leather Worker: 23; Tailor: 116)
Place of Employment: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Income/ Scale of Pay: Pay Band I: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1800
Other Requirements for Employment:
The applicants should have passed the Matriculation/ Class 10th passed from any recognized Board in India along with a Diploma from ITI approved by NTC/ NCVT for this purpose.
All the candidates should lie in the age group of 18 to 32 years brought into effect from the date of closing of applications i.e. 28th March 2014. The candidates deserving relaxations in the upper age limit will be given in the manner as follows: 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC and upto the age of 40 years for Departmental Candidates.
Manner of Selection:
There will be a written test and trade test respectively held for all the eligible candidates. The written test will be a100 Marks paper containing questions on the concerned trade as per the NCVT Exam Syllabus. The Trade Test will be held just to test the practical for the trade as per the specification of the semi-skilled grade.
Online applications are accepted available at the website of the Ordnance Factory Kanpur. The applicants are advised to fill their application forms carefully after reading the online instructions given for this purpose.
Last Date to Apply: 28th March 2014
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:09-May
- Vacancy in New Delhi Municipal Council/Last date:29-Apr
- Vacancy in Export Inspection Council of India/Last date:18-May
- Vacancy in SBI Life Insurance/Last date:30-Jun
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:14-May
- Vacancy in Bumper Vacancy in Wipro, TCS/Last date:26-May
- Vacancy in Competition Commission of India/Last date:08-May
- Vacancy in Rajkot Municipal Corporation/Last date:06-May
- Vacancy in Odisha SSC/Last date:26-May
- Vacancy in CAFRAL/Last date:10-May
- Vacancy in Heavy Engineering Corporation/Last date:11-May
- Vacancy in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank/Last date:02-May