Gujarat CET Exam
Gujarat CET Exam 2014 Details of Admission The Gujarat Comm
Gujarat CET Exam 2014 Details of Admission
The Gujarat Common Entrance Test (CET) is conducted for inviting admissions to candidates in different courses in Post Graduate levels which includes –MBA, MCA etc. held every year by the Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB). The candidates interested to apply in the courses available under Gujarat CET should check the details of exam including paper pattern and syllabus for preparation from here below.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2014:
The Gujarat Common Entrance Test is conducted in objective type Multiple Choice Questions based on the following topics:
Numerical Aptitude: Questions on Percentage, Profit & Loss, Geometry, Algebra, Time and Work, Speed, Distance and Time, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Mensuration, Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression, Permutations and Combinations, Set Theory and Probability etc.
Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation:
Venn diagram, Graph Based questions, Analogy and Syllogism, Blood Relations, Critical Reasoning, Strong and Weak Arguments, Coding and Decoding, Linear Arrangements, Symbol based Problems, Linear Arrangements, Visual Reasoning, Sequencing and Assumption-Premises-Conclusions
Grammar based questions, Antonyms, Sentence Correction, Idioms and Phrases, Odd man out, One Word Substitution, Sentence Completion, Jumbled Sentences and Paragraph based questions and foreign language words etc.
The applications can be accessed online from the website of GSEB. The candidates are advised to go through the instructions before making their online applications. The fee for online applications is Rs250 paid in either of the modes- Internet Banking/ Bank Challans drawn in favour of the “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Ahmadabad, Gandhinagar.
The candidates must confirm their eligibility for the concerned course entrance exam so that their forms are not ruled out from the admission tests.
Admit Card Download for Gujarat Common Entrance Test:
The candidates appearing in the Gujarat Common Entrance Test can download their Admit Cards form the website of the Gujarat Secondary Education Board at gseb.org as and when announced by the Board for this purpose.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:09-May
- Vacancy in New Delhi Municipal Council/Last date:29-Apr
- Vacancy in Export Inspection Council of India/Last date:18-May
- Vacancy in SBI Life Insurance/Last date:30-Jun
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:14-May
- Vacancy in Bumper Vacancy in Wipro, TCS/Last date:26-May
- Vacancy in Competition Commission of India/Last date:08-May
- Vacancy in Rajkot Municipal Corporation/Last date:06-May
- Vacancy in Odisha SSC/Last date:26-May
- Vacancy in CAFRAL/Last date:10-May
- Vacancy in Heavy Engineering Corporation/Last date:11-May
- Vacancy in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank/Last date:02-May