(1) What would be the compound interest accrued on an amount of Rs. 8400 @ 12.5% p.a. at the end of 3 years? (Rounded off to two digits after decimal)
(a) Rs.4205.62 (b) Rs. 2584.16 (c) Rs.3560.16 (d) Rs.3820.14 (e) None of these
(2) The compound interest accrued on an amount of Rs. 25500 at the end of three year is Rs. 8440.5 What would be the simple interest accrued on the same amount at the same rate in the same period?
(a) Rs. 4650 (b) Rs. 4560 (c) Rs.6650 (d) Rs.7650 (e) None of these
(3) The simple interest obtained on an amount of Rs. 45000 at the end of 4 year is Rs. 15300.What would be the approximate compound interest obtained on the same amount at the same rate of interest in the same period?
(a) Rs. 18244 (b) Rs.18244 (c) Rs.16285 (d) Rs.18566 (e) None of these
(4) The simple interest accrued on a sum of certain principal is Rs. 1200 in four year at the rate of 8% p.a. What would be the simple interest accrued on thrice of that principal at the rate of 6% p.a. in 3 year?
(a) Rs. 2025 (b) Rs. 3025 (c) Rs.2250 (d) Rs.2150 (e) None of these
(5) Pamela invested an amount of Rs. 35000 for two year at the rate of 5% p.a. ,What amount of compound interest would she received at the end of two year ?
(a) Rs.3587.50 (b) Rs. 3500 (c) Rs.3580.50 (d) Rs.3565 (e) None of these
(6) The term …………. assign equipment that might be added to a computer system to enhance its functionality.
(a) digital device (b) system add-on (c) disk pack (d) peripheral device (e) None of these
(7) Around how many bytes make one MB (Megabyte) ?
(a) One Thousand (b) Ten Thousand (c) One Hundred
(d) One Million (e) None of these
(8) A Disk’s content that is recorded at the time of manufacture and that cannot be changed or erased by the user is ………………..
(a) read-only (b) memory-only (c) run-only
(d) write-only (e) None of these
(9) A ………………. Computer is a large and expensive computer capable of simultaneously processing data for hundreds or thousands of users.
(a) server (b) mainframe (c) desktop
(d) tablet (e) None of these
(10) When a computer runs a program, the ………… processes through the program’s sequence of instructions.
(a) AMD (b) ASCII (c) CPU
(d) transistor (e) None of these
(11) The computer needs additional components called …………. To accomplish its input, output and storage functions.
(a) mice (b) specifications (c) architecture
(d) peripherals (e) None of these
(12) …………………. Is a type of high-speed memory that a processor can access more rapidly than RAM.
(a) Cache memory (b) Magnetic-storage (c) Read-only memory (ROM)
(d) Solid state storage (e) None of these
(13) …………….. hard drives are permanently located inside the system unit and are not designed to be removed, unless they need to be repaired or replaced.
(a) Static (b) Internal (c) External
(d) Remove (e) None of these
(14) Which of the following controls the manner of interaction between the user and the operating system?
(a) User interface (b) Language (c) Platform
(d) Screen saver (e) None of these
(15) The piece of hardware that converts your computer’s digital data to an analog signal that can travel over telephone lines is called a ……………….
(a) red wire (b) blue cord (c) tower
(d) modem (e) None of these
Answer : (1) C (2) D (3) E (4) A (5) A (6) D (7) D (8) A (9) B (10) C (11) D (12) A (13) B (14) A (15) D