MAT Exam 2015 details of Eligibility, Application & Sele
MAT Exam 2015 details of Eligibility, Application & Selection declared online at aima.in
The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is conducted every year four times as an eligibility test conducted for inviting admissions under the top most business schools and management colleges of India. A lot of candidates appear in the concerned management entrance test every year for enrolling under management programmes offered by colleges and institutes participating. The test was provided the status of a national level exam by the Ministry of HRD (Human Resource Development), Government of India in the year 2003. Since then the test is widely held all over India for entrance into management programmes offered by almost all B-Schools in India.
Find below the complete details of MAT 2015 Exam including eligibility, application and selection procedure etc.
Details of MAT 2015-
Name of Exam: Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
Conducting Organization: AIMA (All India Management Association)
Course of Admission: MBA (Master of Business Administration)/ PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
Eligibility for Exam:
The minimum eligibility required for participating in the MAT 2015 is graduation passed in any discipline from a recognized university or college in India. The candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying degree examination can also apply for the entrance exam provided they can produce their results by the time of final admissions.
Scheme of Examination:
The exam shall be conducted in online/ offline modes for testing the candidate’s general aptitude and knowledge on the following main sections:
1) Language Comprehension (40 questions for 30 minutes)
2) Mathematical Skills/ Quants (40 questions for 40 minutes)
3) Data Analysis and Data Sufficiency (40 questions for 35 minutes)
4) Intelligence and Critical Reasoning (40 questions for 30 minutes)
5) Indian and Global Environment (40 questions for 15 minutes)
There will be deduction of one-fourth marks per question in the form of negative marking for wrong attempts made by applicants. Un-attempted questions shall not be evaluated in the examination.
Manner of Selection:
The final selections and admission shall be based on the scores obtained in exam and cut off percentage as prescribed by college concerned. The MAT Scores remain valid for a period of one year from the date of results declaration.
The applicants must submit their application forms online at the website if AIMA within dates as specified for this purpose. Rs 1200 should be paid through Demand Drafts drawn in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at Delhi from any scheduled banks or through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card payment towards registration fee. The application forms can be obtained in offline modes from the listed Nodal Centres of AIMA or AIMA, New Delhi on cash payment of Rs 1200.
Last Date for Sale of Forms: 17th January 2015
Last Date for submission of filled in Forms offline: 19th January 2015
Last Date for Online Registration: 17th January 2015
Last Date for submission of online filled in Forms: 19th January 2015
Date of Exam:
For Paper Based Test: 1st February 2015
For Computer Based Test: 7th February 2015 onwards
Time of Exam: 10:00 am to 12:30 pm (for paper based test) and different time slots for computer based test
To get more details on MAT 2015 Exam, click here
To Apply Online, click here
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:09-May
- Vacancy in New Delhi Municipal Council/Last date:29-Apr
- Vacancy in Export Inspection Council of India/Last date:18-May
- Vacancy in SBI Life Insurance/Last date:30-Jun
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:14-May
- Vacancy in Bumper Vacancy in Wipro, TCS/Last date:26-May
- Vacancy in Competition Commission of India/Last date:08-May
- Vacancy in Rajkot Municipal Corporation/Last date:06-May
- Vacancy in Odisha SSC/Last date:26-May
- Vacancy in CAFRAL/Last date:10-May
- Vacancy in Heavy Engineering Corporation/Last date:11-May
- Vacancy in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank/Last date:02-May