MP PSC Exam Pattern
MP PSC Exam Pattern 2014 Details of Paper Pattern and Prepar
MP PSC Exam Pattern 2014 Details of Paper Pattern and Preparation Criteria
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) conducts the state level civil services examination for all the eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of candidates in different posts under Group B & C respectively. The candidates who are preparing for the concerned exam should go through the detailed paper pattern including the marking scheme from the information as given here below.
The exam conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is a two stage process including the following exams at the concerned stage:
Stage I: The stage I consist of written exam having three papers of 3 hours each. The exam is popularly called as the Preliminary Examination. The candidates qualifying in the written exam will be only called for the Main Exam in the next stage of selection. The Preliminary Examination is the screening test having the following papers under it:
Paper I: GS (General Studies): 300 Marks
Paper II: GS (General Studies): 300 Marks
Paper III: General Hindi: 300 Marks
Duration of Exam: 3 Hours each
Type of Questions: Objective types multiple choice questions in Hindi and English languages. There will be four options for all the questions, the candidates will have to choose the most appropriate one for the answer.
Paper Pattern for Stage II:
The next stage of exam consists of the Main Exam and Interview to be qualified by all the Prelims short listed candidates for being finally selected to the concerned exam.
Paper Pattern for Mains Exam:
There will be three papers based on the optional papers as chosen by the candidates for this purpose. The candidates who have scored at least 40% marks in the Preliminary Exam will only be entitled to participate in the Mains Exam.
Paper IV, Paper V, Paper VI: Optional Subjects (2 Papers)
Total Time Allotted: 3 Hours
Total Marks Allotted: 300
The Interview round shall be conducted for all the Prelims and Mains qualified candidates. The total mark allotted to this paper is 250.
For more details on the MPPSC Exam Pattern, click here
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Competition Commission of India/Last date:08-May
- Vacancy in Rajkot Municipal Corporation/Last date:06-May
- Vacancy in Odisha SSC/Last date:26-May
- Vacancy in CAFRAL/Last date:10-May
- Vacancy in Heavy Engineering Corporation/Last date:11-May
- Vacancy in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank/Last date:02-May
- Vacancy in Post Office/Last date:20-May
- Vacancy in Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation/Last date:16-May
- Vacancy in Ministry Of Textiles/Last date:09-May
- Vacancy in IIT Rajasthan/Last date:27-Apr
- Vacancy in Oriental Bank of Commerce/Last date:27-Apr
- Vacancy in Mizoram PSC/Last date:12-May