NDA Admit Card
NDA Admit Card 2015 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
NDA Admit Card 2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released NDA admit card for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination. National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination to be conducted on 19th April, 2015 at different venues situated in 41 centers all over the country. Candidates who are rejected have been sent letters through e-mail provided by the candidates mentioning reason(s) for rejection. Candidates who have applied for this examination can download their admit card from the website of UPSC. Procedure for downloading the admit card is given here.
Procedure for Downloading the Admit Card :
1. Visit the website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in.
2. On the home page click ‘e-Admit Card – NDA & NA Examination (I) 2015’ under ‘What’s New’ section.
3. A new page will open of NDA and NA Examination, click “Click Here” link.
4. Select any of the option, enter your details and submit.
5. Your admit card will be downloaded.
6. Take the print out of the admit card.
Key Date :
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination will be held on 19th April, 2015.
NDA Admit Card 2014- 15
The NDA (National Defence Academy) examination is taken by the UPSC; the applications can be made by logging on the authorized web portal of UPSC. The details of admit card downloading procedure are mentioned below for your assistance, read the article thoroughly..
NDA Syllabus: NDA exam is divided into 02 parts, that are Group A & Group B—-
Part- A – English:
Grammar and usage
Proficiency in English
Use of words
Cohesion in extended text
Part- B – General Knowledge
Chemistry: bases & salts; Acids, Elementary ideas about the Structure of Atomic, Equivalent & Molecular Weights, Atom, Valency; Carbon – different forms; Paper, Material used in the preparation of substances such as soap, Glass, Cement, Ink, Safety Matches Gun-Powder etc
Physics: Simple Pendulum, Simple Pulleys, Siphon, Pumps, Balloon, Levers, Hydrometer, Pressure Cooker, Telephone, Gramophone, Telegraphs, Microscope, Periscope, Telescope, Mariner’s Compass; Lightening Conductors and Safety Fuses etc
General Science: Protoplasms and Tissues; Basis of Life – Cells, Elementary knowledge of human Body and its important organs; Growth and Reproduction in Plants and Animals; Common Epidemics, their causes and prevention etc
Geography: Lattitudes and Longitudes, Movements of Earth and their effects, The Earth, its shape & size;
Current Events: Related to Current important world events etc
Matrices and Determinants
Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions
Integral Calculus and Differential equations
Statistics and Probability
Scheme to Download NDA Admit Card:
a) Candidates should first of all log on UPSC official URL.
b) Find out the link given as “NDA Admit Card”.
c) Click for selecting the link as given on the above point.
c) Write down your details as required.
d) Take print out the page which is opened after submitting your information that you have filled.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:09-May
- Vacancy in New Delhi Municipal Council/Last date:29-Apr
- Vacancy in Export Inspection Council of India/Last date:18-May
- Vacancy in SBI Life Insurance/Last date:30-Jun
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:14-May
- Vacancy in Bumper Vacancy in Wipro, TCS/Last date:26-May
- Vacancy in Competition Commission of India/Last date:08-May
- Vacancy in Rajkot Municipal Corporation/Last date:06-May
- Vacancy in Odisha SSC/Last date:26-May
- Vacancy in CAFRAL/Last date:10-May
- Vacancy in Heavy Engineering Corporation/Last date:11-May
- Vacancy in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank/Last date:02-May