Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment
Sarkariexam.com is dedicatedly providing the information of
Sarkariexam.com is dedicatedly providing the information of Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment.
Vacancy for the post of Technical Officer in Hyderabad.
Last date to apply for the above recruitment will be 01-Nov-2012.
Educational Qualification and skills required to appear for this recruitment:
Students or candidate who wishes to appear for this position should contain the following skills and academic qualification M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences/ Industrial hygiene with 60% marks. Industrial Hygiene Surveilance is desirable.
Salary (in Rs):
Qualified and selected candidate will be eligible to get the salary structure of around Rs.5400/-
How to Apply for this recruitment:
Eligible and interested students who wish to apply may compelete their application along with Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience and Postal address with respective certificates and relevant document should reach to The Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy, Nuclear Fuel Complex,ECIL Post, Hyderabad-500 062 along with the application on or before 1st, November 2012.
View more detail
To know the latest details of recruitment bookmark this page.
Also candidate can receive sms on mobile by sending sms On SarkariexamAlert to 9870807070.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in KELTRON/Last date:10-May
- Vacancy in ICMR/Last date:11-May
- Vacancy in Vadodara Municipal Corporation/Last date:11-May
- Vacancy in Newest Current Affairs/Last date:20-Jun
- Vacancy in IVRI/Last date:17-May
- Vacancy in Maharashtra PSC/Last date:12-May
- Vacancy in Rajasthan High Court/Last date:21-May
- Vacancy in UPPCL/Last date:17-Jun
- Vacancy in Ratnakar Bank/Last date:30-Apr
- Vacancy in Uttarakhand High Court/Last date:16-May
- Vacancy in GSSSB/Last date:06-May
- Vacancy in Goa Shipyard Ltd./Last date:11-May