Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2015 – 2016
Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2014 Department of Posts, Mi
Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2014
Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology has published recruitment notification in 22 Postal Circles in the Country and 8243 posts in all over India for the year 2013-2014. Apply soon to secure your seat in the Department. Details are as follows:
Location: All over Punjab
Department: Postal Department, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology
Category: Government Sector
Number of vacancies: 172 posts (at Punjab)
Name of the Posts:
I) Sorting Assistant / SA
II) Postal Assistant / PA
Limitation of Age:
Unreserved Category Applicants must be of 18 years to 27 years of age, the same will be calculated w.e.f. 27/03/14. Along with the mentioned age, relaxation in the age will be permissible to the reserve category applicants as per norms.
Applicants must possess Matriculation Degree or Higher Secondary which is recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country, in which English must be a compulsory subject.
The aspirants must possess knowledge of local language (of the State or Union Territory of the concerned Postal Circle) and studied the same in High school or equivalent level or in Hindi as a subject at least in Matriculation level or equivalent.
Selection Process: The Board will conduct a Written Test, as per contender’s performance in the exam they will further get selected for computer or typing test.
Fees Agenda: Each aspirants who have registered themselves for the post are suppose to pay application Fee of Rs. 100/- (cash) and Male candidates of General and OBC category required to pay Rs. 400/- (cash) as application charge at any Post Office via Challan Form published on the web portal.
Note: The candidates falling under the following categories like Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes, Female, Physically Impaired Etc. are exempted to pay the said charges. Encourage
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Prior to applying online, aspirants are requested to have all the documents (scanned passport size recent Photograph, Signature, a working email ID, Qualifying certificates etc.) ready with them.
2. Go to the web portal of Post Office – “pasadrexam2014.in”
3.Go through the Instructions watchfully before applying your candidature.
4. Select “Click here to Apply” and fill the form as prescribed.
5. Keep the application saved, upload your photo & signature.
6. Before click on “submit”, select “preview” to verify all the details.
7. Once you click on Submit a registration number & Password will get generated.
8. With the help of registration number & Password sign in to the website and take printout of Challan slip for fee payment.
9. Make the payment as instructed above.
10. Check your payment status after three (working days) once made the payment.
11. Retain the hard copy of the application form, fee challan, registration slip, receipt issued by the Post office, for producing it in case any requirement arises.
Vital Dates to Consider:
Beginning of Online Registration: 26/02/14
Application Submission Closes On: 27/03/14 till 11:59 PM
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Ratnakar Bank/Last date:30-Apr
- Vacancy in Uttarakhand High Court/Last date:16-May
- Vacancy in GSSSB/Last date:06-May
- Vacancy in Goa Shipyard Ltd./Last date:11-May
- Vacancy in Gramin Swarojgar Yojana/Last date:09-May
- Vacancy in TNPL/Last date:08-May
- Vacancy in Bihar PSC/Last date:05-May
- Vacancy in Konkan Railway/Last date:21-May
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:09-May
- Vacancy in New Delhi Municipal Council/Last date:29-Apr
- Vacancy in Export Inspection Council of India/Last date:18-May
- Vacancy in SBI Life Insurance/Last date:30-Jun