SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card
SSC NER Multi Tasking Admit Card 2014 Notification & Det
SSC NER Multi Tasking Admit Card 2014 Notification & Details
The Staff Selection Commission North East Region has released the Admit Cards of all the applicants for the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Exam at the official website of the SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in. The candidates can download their online Admit Cards in the manner as stated here below. The Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Examination is scheduled to be held on 16th February 2014 and 23rd February 2014 respectively for all the eligible applicants.
Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Exam 2014:
The SSC MTS (NT) was initially known as the recruitment to Group ‘C’ which includes the Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Farash, Chowkidar and Mali etc.. The minimum qualification for the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) post is Matriculation / Class 10th / anything equivalent thereto from any recognized Boards of India for this purpose. The candidates applying should be within the 18-25 years of age- group brought into effect from 1st January 2014 respectively. The candidates selected hence forth will be appointed on a Pay Band I of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1800.
The candidates shortlisted in the common written exam as held on 16th February 2014 and 23rd February 2014 will be called for a descriptive type paper for testing the basic language skills as a final round of selection to this exam.
Online Downloading Method for the SSC Multi Tasking Exam 2014 Admit Cards:
1. The candidates applying to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) should visit the official website of the SSC NER i.e. sscner.org.in.
2. Go to the Home Page of the concerned website to find the links of all the applicants roll numbers Centres wise
3. Find the centre of your exam and see the roll numbers
4. Now enter your roll number in the call letter window as given on the same page to download your online admit cards
5. Click on the submit button and download your exam call letters
6. Save and print it for any future references.
The candidates can also directly download their Admit Cards from the links as given below.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Rehabilitation Plantations Limited/Last date:30-Apr
- Vacancy in Enormous Vacancies in MNC/Last date:12-May
- Vacancy in Repco Home Finance/Last date:02-May
- Vacancy in Kerala University/Last date:27-Apr
- Vacancy in Odisha PSC/Last date:20-May
- Vacancy in College of Vocational Studies/Last date:02-May
- Vacancy in Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd./Last date:30-Apr
- Vacancy in RVNL/Last date:28-Apr
- Vacancy in Indian Army/Last date:15-May
- Vacancy in KVS/Last date:15-May
- Vacancy in Rajasthan PSC/Last date:15-May
- Vacancy in Allahabad University/Last date:30-Apr