Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015 – 2016
Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector Recruitment 2014 Details of Eligibi
Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector Recruitment 2014 Details of Eligibility & Application
Tamil Nadu Police invites recruitments to the post of the Sub Inspectors from all the eligible candidates interested to apply in the concerned posts. The recruitment is open for all the Indian Nationals by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board through the written exam, medical exam, physical efficiency exam and interview respectively as considered important for this purpose. The candidates in order to apply in the Sub Inspector post should read the details of the eligibility from here below.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment:
Offered Post: Sub Inspector
Eligibility for Recruitment:
The eligibility for the Sub Inspector post requires the following:
i) Ages of the applicants should be between 20 to 28 years for all the male and female candidates
ii) The height of all the applicants should be as follows: Minimum 170 cms for Male and Minimum 159 cms for Female candidates (167 cms and 157 cms for SC/ST)
iii) The chest of all the male candidates should be 81
iv) The candidates should be having a graduate degree in any stream from any recognized college/ institute of India
The candidates found eligible as per the conditions stated above will be called for the written exam as conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission or Union Public Service Commission or Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board for this purpose.
In case, the candidates are participating in the UPSC Competitive Exam for the Sub Inspector post should appear in the Prelims and Mains Exam and qualify in both the exams. The candidates qualifying in both the exam will be called for the Interview held subsequently after the written exams.
Application Details for TN Sub Inspector Post:
The candidates in order to apply for the post of the Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector post should log in to the website of the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board i.e. tnsurb.tn.gov.in. The candidates wishing to appear in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Exam should pay Rs.125 as the application fee.
For more details on the Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector Recruitment, Click here
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:09-May
- Vacancy in New Delhi Municipal Council/Last date:29-Apr
- Vacancy in Export Inspection Council of India/Last date:18-May
- Vacancy in SBI Life Insurance/Last date:30-Jun
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:14-May
- Vacancy in Bumper Vacancy in Wipro, TCS/Last date:26-May
- Vacancy in Competition Commission of India/Last date:08-May
- Vacancy in Rajkot Municipal Corporation/Last date:06-May
- Vacancy in Odisha SSC/Last date:26-May
- Vacancy in CAFRAL/Last date:10-May
- Vacancy in Heavy Engineering Corporation/Last date:11-May
- Vacancy in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank/Last date:02-May