TCS Jobs For Freshers 2015
TCS Jobs for Freshers 2014 Details of Off Campus Recruitment
TCS Jobs for Freshers 2014 Details of Off Campus Recruitment Drive
The Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the leading private companies offering career opportunities to the fresh engineering graduates in different positions. The applicants interested and eligible should register in the prescribed manner for the concerned job posts. The minimum qualification to enroll for the entry level positions in TCS is either of the following -BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/MCA/ M.Sc respectively. The applicants should register online from the Career page of the website tcs.com.
TCS off Campus Recruitment Drive Details:
The interested applicants should fill an online application form from the TCS Next Step Portal. The candidates can chose the relevant tab from the following: Campus Applicants/ Off Campus Applicants respectively. The candidates can apply using the unique ID and Password as provided to the students at the time of online registration. Upload your latest digital passport size photograph in the application form and submit it by taking the print out of the same on an A4 size paper.
The applicants can download their Hall Tickets as soon as they are batched for the TCS Selection Process from the Next Step Portal. The candidates should carry their completed application forms in print form and Admit Cards at the time of Selection Process.
1. Computer Science
2. Network Engineering
3. Information Technology
4. Electronics and Electrical Engineering
5. Instrumentation Engineering
6. Electronics and Communication
7. Electrical Engineering
8. Mechanical Engineering
9. Electronics/ Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering and
10. Electronics and Telecommunication respectively
Eligibility for TCS Recruitment Drive:
Minimum of 60% marks in all the educational qualifications from 10th Class onwards. The minimum educational qualification includes the following: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA with B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BA (Mathematics/ Statistics)/ M.Sc in Computer Science/ Information Technology respectively
Candidates having more than 3 years of work experience shall be not eligible for the TCS Selection Process.
The qualifying age of all the applicants should not be less than 18 years and more than 28 years for this job.
To get more details on the TCS Recruitment Drive 2014 for Freshers, click the official website links as given here below.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in KELTRON/Last date:10-May
- Vacancy in ICMR/Last date:11-May
- Vacancy in Vadodara Municipal Corporation/Last date:11-May
- Vacancy in Newest Current Affairs/Last date:20-Jun
- Vacancy in IVRI/Last date:17-May
- Vacancy in Maharashtra PSC/Last date:12-May
- Vacancy in Rajasthan High Court/Last date:21-May
- Vacancy in UPPCL/Last date:17-Jun
- Vacancy in Ratnakar Bank/Last date:30-Apr
- Vacancy in Uttarakhand High Court/Last date:16-May
- Vacancy in GSSSB/Last date:06-May
- Vacancy in Goa Shipyard Ltd./Last date:11-May