University of Allahabad Admission Form 2015
University of Allahabad has released notification for admission in PGAT, LAT, LLM, B.Ed, M.Ed, and others. Read more details about the courses given below.
Total Number of Seats : Not Specified
Name of Courses : PGAT, LAT, LLM, B.Ed, M.Ed, CRET, LFAT, MBA+MBA RD, CBCS, IPS, UGAT
Requirement for Age : Applicants must refer to the original notification.
Requirement for Education : Candidates must have passed class 12th or Graduation in the relevant discipline with required eligible marks.
Process of Selection : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Entrance Test performance.
Application Cost : Candidates of General and OBC category have to pay fee of Rs.600/- and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.300/- fee. The fee can be deposited via challan in any branch of HDFC bank or through online payment.
Procedure of Application :
1. Visit the official admission website of Allahabad University, aupravesh.org .
2. Click “Apply Online” in the menu bar.
3. In the drop down menu click “Appropriate Course Link” , read the instructions and then click “I Agree”.
4. Click “Apply Online Now”.
5. Fill the application form completely with correct details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
6. Choose the payment option and click “Submit”.
Key Dates to Note :
|Courses||Last date for Form Submission||Starting Date for Admit Card Available||Date for Entrance test|
|MBA+MBA RD||2nd April||26th April||10th May|
|LFAT||31st March||24th April||7th May|
|PGAT||22nd April||12th May||25th , 26th , 27th May|
|UGAT||20th April||10th May||16th, 17th, 18th May|
|LAT||30th April||15th May||29th May|
|CBCS||22nd April||12th May||27th May|
|LLM||30th April||21st May||3rd June|
|M.Ed.||30th April||22nd May||5th June|
|B.Ed.||30th April||20th May||1st June|
|CRET||10th Aug||20th August||30th Aug|
|IPS||20th May||1st June||10th & 11th June|