Uprvunl Recruitment 2015 – 2016
Welcome to Uprvunl Recruitment 2013 Call Letter section From
Welcome to Uprvunl Recruitment 2013 Call Letter section From time to time Uprvunl is inviting application for recruitment of different post across the country.
Uprvunl is inviting application for the post of Assistant Engineer.
Educational Qualification:Candidates must be possess 04 Years Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from any reputed University.
Vacancy Name: Assistant Engineer
Age Limit: 21 – 40 yrs
How to Apply for this Post : Interested Candidates who wish to apply for the post may send their application to The Secretary, U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Sewa Aayog, U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd., 10th floor, Room No. 1023, Shakti Bhawan Extn., 14-Ashok Marg, Lucknow, PIN – 226 001 (U.P.) on or before 11th Mar 2013.
About Uprvunl : Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) was constituted on dated 25.08.1980 under the Companies’ Act 1956 for construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector.
Candidates can also get latest information regarding Uprvunl Notifications directly into their Mail Box by Subscribing to our Job Updates by Email service or can send sms On SarkariexamAlert to 9870807070 .
We keep updating all the latest Uprvunl recruitment details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details Uprvunl
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in UPPCL/Last date:17-Jun
- Vacancy in Ratnakar Bank/Last date:30-Apr
- Vacancy in Uttarakhand High Court/Last date:16-May
- Vacancy in GSSSB/Last date:06-May
- Vacancy in Goa Shipyard Ltd./Last date:11-May
- Vacancy in Gramin Swarojgar Yojana/Last date:09-May
- Vacancy in TNPL/Last date:08-May
- Vacancy in Bihar PSC/Last date:05-May
- Vacancy in Konkan Railway/Last date:21-May
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:09-May
- Vacancy in New Delhi Municipal Council/Last date:29-Apr
- Vacancy in Export Inspection Council of India/Last date:18-May