AIIMS 10+2 LDC Admit Card 2017
AIIMS Admit Card 2016 ( All India Institut
AIIMS Admit Card 2016
( All India Institute of Medical Sciences )
Exam Name – Group B and Group C Examination 2016
Date of Examination (LDC) – 26.11.2016.
Admit Card Available – 07.11.2016.
Name of the Examination- Group B and Group C Examination 2016.
Venue of Examination- Major Cities in India.
STATUS OF ADMIT CARD
MODE OF EXAM
Online (CBT) Mode Recruitment Examination
How to Download Admit Card
Instructions for Downloading the AIIMS Admit Card 2016:
1. The candidates will have to open the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences examination section in order to download the admit card.
2. In the home page of the official website, the candidates will be able to view the link for downloading the admit card.
3. After clicking on the above mentioned link, the candidates will get the direct link for downloading the Admit Card.
4. Here, the candidate will have to enter the Candidate ID and password and then click on ‘LOGIN ‘button.
5. After submitting all the detail, the candidate will be able to download the Admit Card.
DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
हिंदी में जानकारी के लिए
AIIMS Admit Card 2014 Online Downloading Procedure
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) conducts the national level entrance exam for the admission of eligible candidates in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) courses online through the official website of AIIMS in the manner as stated here below. The exam for the admission is scheduled to be held on 1st June 2014 for all the applicants. The candidates in order to download their online Admit Cards must follow the steps as given below.
AIIMS Admit Card 2014 Online Downloading Procedure:
1. The applicants for the AIIMS 2014 must visit the mbbs.aiimsonline.in in order to download their admit cards online
2. The candidates should log in using the registration ID and Password as provided to all the applicants for registering online
3. Now click on the Admit Card links as given to the students applying on the concerned page of the website
4. Download, print and save your Admit cards to be carried at the time of examinations
The candidates must print their Admit cards online because no admit cards shall be sent by post to them. The candidates will be informed about the date, time and place of examination from their admit cards only. Candidates without a valid admit card shall not be permitted to appear in the exam.
The admit cards are expected be made available online from 16th May 2014 at the either of the following websites: aiimsexams.org or mbbs.aiimsonline.in. The applicants are requested to keep visiting the websites for getting any latest news on this matter.
If the candidates’ status for the Admit card shows the not available status then the candidates should immediately contact at the following address:
Assistant Controller of Exams,
New Delhi- 110 068
Centre of Examination:
Ahmadabad; Chandigarh; Chennai; Raipur; Delhi; Mumbai; Kolkata; Jodhpur; Kochi; Patna; Jammu; Hyderabad; Guwahati; and Lucknow respectively
To get more details on the AIIMS Admit Cards 2014, follow the links as given below.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in HUGE GOVERNMENT JOBS/Last date:13-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE TEACHING VACANCY/Last date:19-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE RESEARCH VACANCY/Last date:20-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN RAILWAYS/Last date:21-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN DEFENCE/Last date:14-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN BANKS/Last date:21-Feb