AIIMS Entrance Exam
AIIMS Entrance Exam 2015 Admission Notice Notification &
AIIMS Entrance Exam 2015 Admission Notice Notification & Information
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) conducts the entrance examinations for inviting students to different course programs under the Institute Curriculum. The candidates interested to apply for the AIIMS Courses and Programs should read the details on the AIIMS Examinations from here below.
AIIMS Courses & Programs:
1. Bachelor of Science (Honours) Paramedical Courses (Ophthalmic Techniques & Medical Technology in Radiography)
2. Bachelor of Science (Honours) Nursing
3. Bachelor of Science (Honours) Post Certificate
4. Masters of Science / Masters in Biotech (Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology & Pharmacology)
5. Masters of Science (Perfusion Technology)
6. Masters of Science (Nuclear Medicine Technology)
7. Masters of Science (Urology Technology)
8. Masters of Science Nursing
10. AIPGMEE MD/ MS/ MDS/ P.G. Diploma
11. AIIMS PG (MD/ MS/ MDS)
15. PhD etc.
AIIMS Entrance Examinations:
The entrance exams for all the under graduate courses is conducted in the month of July by issuing an official notification towards form filling in March by the Institute Website. The admissions for the Post Graduate Courses are conducted twice in the months of June/July and November/December respectively for all the eligible applicants. The candidates will be informed about the entrance exams and online form filling through the notification issued at least one-two months prior to the date of the conduct of examination.
Eligibility for AIIMS Exam:
The minimum eligibility for the admission to the under graduate courses is Intermediate /10+2 with the English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and/ or Mathematics as the main subjects from any recognized central or state boards of India. The minimum qualifying marks will be 50% (45% marks for SC/ST) for all the eligible applicants. The candidates applying to the B.Sc. Nursing course should be above 17years along with all the necessary required qualifications as stated. The candidates applying for the Masters Courses should have a Graduate Degree of three years duration in the concerned discipline for which application has been made.
The candidates can use the following Contact details for accessing more information on the AIIMS Examinations and Courses:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi- 110029.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is the premiere institution for providing higher education in the field of Medical Sciences in India. The Institute has been established by an Act of Parliament in the year 1956. The Institute has been fully recognized by the Indian Medical Council Act for awarding degrees to the enrolled students in Medical Sciences related disciplines for this purpose.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in Ministry of Defence/Last date:20-Dec
- Vacancy in Govt. of Jammu and Kashmir/Last date:02-Dec
- Vacancy in HQ Western Air Command IAF/Last date:04-Dec
- Vacancy in AMU/Last date:16-Dec
- Vacancy in Cantonment Board Deolali/Last date:31-Dec
- Vacancy in Govt. of Maharashtra/Last date:18-Dec
- Vacancy in Chhattisgarh PSC/Last date:08-Jan
- Vacancy in MSRTC/Last date:30-Dec
- Vacancy in NALCO/Last date:31-Dec