AIPMT Exam Cutoff Marks
AIPMT Exam Cut Off Marks 2015 Admission Procedure & Resu
AIPMT Exam Cut Off Marks 2015 Admission Procedure & Results
The All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) is the entrance test conducted towards the admission of the eligible and qualified candidates in the medical courses of the Colleges/Universities/Institutes of Medical Education in India. The exam is conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) for admitting students in the first year of the MBBS Courses of medical education. The All India Pre Medical Entrance Exam is usually organized in the month of May for all the candidates found eligible to appear in the exam.
Minimum Eligibility for AIPMT 2015 Exam:
The candidates in order to appear in the AIPMT Exam should have passed Intermediate from Science Group in subjects Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry respectively.
Qualifying Criteria for the AIPMT Exam 2015:
1. The students are required to at least secure a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC) in the entrance exam for qualifying in the test. For this year, the merit list will be announced at the website as soon as the exam gets conducted for this session. The qualifying criteria for the AIPMT Exam 2015 is decided on the basis of the Medical Council of India Education Regulations 1997 issued under All India Medical Council Act 1956.
2. In case the candidates secure equal marks in the AIPMT 2015, the inter-se merit is calculated by comparing the marks obtained in Biology (Botany & Zoology), Chemistry and marks of applicants with lesser number of wrong attempts in the question paper and older age group.
3. Merit List for 15% All India Quotas is taken into consideration by the CBSE for preparing the merit list for final allotment of seats in the MBBS/ BDS courses.
4.The final merit list is prepared by taking into account the steps as mentioned above is then sent to the: Directorate General of Health Services (Medical Examination Cell), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India for allotment of seats through Online Counseling.
For getting any latest updates on the AIPMT Results 2015, the candidates should visit the official website of the AIPMT i.e. aipmt.ac.in. The results are expected to come in the first week of June 2015.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in ONGC/Last date:25-Dec
- Vacancy in KVK/Last date:17-Dec
- Vacancy in IIT Mandi/Last date:14-Dec
- Vacancy in OPEPA/Last date:15-Dec
- Vacancy in NDMC/Last date:02-Dec
- Vacancy in CLW/Last date:17-Dec
- Vacancy in West Bengal SSC/Last date:12-Dec
- Vacancy in Repco Bank/Last date:07-Dec
- Vacancy in MAHATRANSCO/Last date:16-Dec