All India Medical Entrance Exam 2015 Application Form
All India Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Application Form Detail
All India Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Application Form Details
The All India Pre Medical Entrance Exam (AIPMT) 2014 is conducted to short list candidates in the under graduate medical course programmes like BDS & MBBS respectively. The exam for this session is scheduled to be held on 5th May 2014 for all the candidates. The candidates short listed will be getting admissions in all the state government universities/ institutions in India. The interested applicants should go through the details of application and eligibility respectively from the information as given here below.
AIPMT 2014 Application Details:
The candidates should apply online from the website of the AIPMT 2014 in the manner as described below.
There are basically five steps to apply online for the All India Pre Medical Entrance Exam 2014:
1. Fill the Online Application form and take the details of the Registration Number
2. Upload your recent photograph and signature respectively
3. Pay the specified fee for application in either of the following modes- Credit Card/ Debit Card /E-Challan as available online for this purpose
4. Enter all the details of the application fee payment in your application form after you make the payment and
5. Finally take the print out of the Confirmation Page that is to be sent to the Central Board of Secondary Education.
General and Unreserved Category: Rs1000 (For payment on time)
General and Unreserved Category: Rs2000 (For Late Payment)
Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Category: Rs550 (For payment on Time) and
Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Category: Rs1550 (For Late Payment)
Important Points to be taken care of for Registering to AIPMT 2014 Exam:
1. The candidates should ensure that they fill all the required fields in the application form or else their forms will not be accepted
2. The candidates must go through the online instructions before filling the online registration forms
3. The candidates must make all the payments and registration formalities before the last date as specified for this purpose
4. The remote area candidates will be required to submit the following documents- Affidavits for those who have opted for seats under the All India Quota of 15%
5. Proof of Remittance Fee as well as printed copy of the Confirmation Page should be sent to the CBSE at the address mentioned below.
The Assistant Secretary (AIPMT)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092.
For more details on the AIPMT Applications 2014, the candidates should check the link as given here below.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in MSTC Ltd./Last date:17-Aug
- Vacancy in Indian Coast Guard/Last date:17-Aug
- Vacancy in Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC)/Last date:20-Aug
- Vacancy in Delhi University/Last date:14-Aug
- Vacancy in KSP/Last date:25-Aug
- Vacancy in Coffee Board/Last date:06-Aug
- Vacancy in Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi/Last date:25-Aug
- Vacancy in Chittaranjan Locomotive Works/Last date:20-Aug
- Vacancy in Sikkim Public Service Commission/Last date:28-Aug
- Vacancy in Dena Bank/Last date:31-Jul
- Vacancy in Indian Army/Last date:30-Sep
- Vacancy in IBPS Clerical Cadre (WE Clerks-V)/Last date:01-Sep