AP CRDA Recruitment
AP CRDA Recruitment 2015 AP CRDA (Andhra Pradesh Capital Re
AP CRDA Recruitment 2015
AP CRDA (Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority), Vijayawada has issued a public notification in order to hire people for the various vacancies of Assistant Planner, Economist, Zonal Assistant Director, Planning Assistant, Building Inspector, etc. the people that are willing to apply can take the help from the article written hence forth. The other in elaborated details is mentioned below.
Date of Applying: – –
17th June 2015 to 6th July 2015 by 05: -00 p.m.
Total Number of Seats: –
Name of the Seats: –
1. Planning Division: – 22 Seats
2. Development Division: – 84 Seats
3. Urban Services Division: – 19 Seats
4. Traffic and Transportation Division: – 17 Seats
5. Housing and Building Division: – 23 Seats
6. Estates Division: – 03 Seats
7. Landscape and Environment Division: – 16 Seats
8. Office Management Division: – 20 Seats
9. Human Resource Division: – 02 Seats
10. Procurement Division: – 01 Seat
11. Quality Control Division: – 03 Seats
Age Bar: –
The people applying for these seats must be of minimum age 18 years and maximum age being 40 years as on 1st July 2015. Relaxation of age will be applicable as per the Government of India rules and norms.
Minimum Education Requirements: –
The people applying must have done Masters in Landscape Architecture with B. Arch, B. Sc, M. Sc, M.E or M. Tech in specific fields, B.E. or B. Tech Civil or Civil Environmental Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Commercial Computers, Graduation and Masters in Business Administration in human resources.
Payment of Application Fee: –
The people in General category have to pay an amount of INR 300 and an amount of INR 100 for SC and ST category.
Procedure of Applying: –
The people willing to apply can apply online through the official website crda.ap.gov.in.
Other Dates to be Noted: –
Closing Time of Payment of Application Fee: –
6th July 2015 by 5:00 p.m.
Date of Issuing the Hall Tickets: –
13th July 2015
Date of Written Exam: –
From 18th July 2015 to 20th July 2015