B.Ed Application Form
B.Ed Application Forms 2014 Official Notification & Appl
B.Ed Application Forms 2014 Official Notification & Applying Method
The MPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) has announced the admissions for the Bachelor of Education Course Program in all the Board affiliated universities and colleges of Madhya Pradesh. The online application forms can be filled from the Board Website in the manner as given here below.
Bachelor of Education Course Program:
The Bachelor of Education is one year duration of course that is done usually to gain a degree for teaching in the upper and primary levels of school education. The course is the minimum eligibility required for those who wish to become teachers in the schools affiliated to Madhya Pradesh Board or other Boards equivalent to it.
Selection of Applicants:
The applicants will be required to appear in an entrance exam conducted in 17 selected cities throughout the Madhya Pradesh State. The exam is scheduled to be held on 20th April 2014 from 10:00 to 12:15 am respectively for all the applicants.
Application Form for MPEB B.Ed Course 2014:
The online application forms can be downloaded from the website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Board i.e. vyapam.nic.in.
Application Procedure for the MPEB B.Ed Course Online:
1. Visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board at vyapam.nic.in
2. Go to the Notice Board Section from the website Home Page to see the list of all the official notifications that have been announced online
3. Find the link of the Online Applications for B.Ed 2014, click on the concerned link to fill your online application form
5. The candidates should read the instructions for form filling first and then fill their applications to avoid any mistakes in this respect
6. All the candidates applying to the course should have a valid E-Mail ID because all the communications regarding form filling and admit cards will be made by it only
7. The candidates are required to verify their educational documents and other necessary documents at the Help Centre before they register online.
8. The online registration can be made either from the MP Online Kiosks or through debit card/ credit card within 10 days of the online applications. The application fee for all the General Candidates is Rs. 700 and Rs. 350 for SC/ STs. The fee for registering through MP Online Kiosks is Rs. 70.
Dates of Registering Online Applications: 1st February 2014 – 5th March 2014
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in RailTel Corporation of India Ltd./Last date:31-Jul
- Vacancy in Karnataka PSC/Last date:01-Aug
- Vacancy in NHPC/Last date:31-Jul
- Vacancy in ARCI/Last date:21-Jul
- Vacancy in CDAC/Last date:20-Jul
- Vacancy in Karnataka State Police/Last date:28-Jul
- Vacancy in IOCL/Last date:25-Jul
- Vacancy in BARC/Last date:07-Aug
- Vacancy in EXIM Bank/Last date:22-Jul
- Vacancy in United India Insurance Company Ltd./Last date:20-Jul
- Vacancy in Maharashtra Forest Department/Last date:16-Jul
- Vacancy in ASTEC/Last date:06-Jul