Bank Clerk Recruitment
Bank Clerk Recruitment 2014 View more for latest Bank Job
Bank Clerk Recruitment 2014
Organisation Name: INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
Post: Bank Clerk
Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Total Number of Seats for Training: There are 50 vacancies available in IOB for the post given.
Total Number of Seats after Training: And 25 vacancies, once training process get completed.
Employable Criteria: Candidate must possess Graduation Degree in any discipline having secured 60% of marks from any authorized University / Institute.
Relaxation to SC/ST/PC category: 5% of marks relief is given to the mentioned category aspirants.
Age bar as on 01-02-2014: Contenders falling in the age between 20-28 years can apply for the post.
Relaxation of Age:
I. For SC/ST aspirants- 5 years
II. For Backward Class candidates- 3 years
III. For contenders staying in Kashmir division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 0-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 5 years
IV. For physically challenged aspirants: 10 years
V. For candidates affected by riots of 1984: 5 years
VI. For Ex-Servicemen: 3 years (In addition to the actual period of service in the Defence forces, subject to a maximum age of 50 years)
VII. For Widows, Divorced women: Up to 35 years for General, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST
Assortment Procedure for Training: There will be Written exam consisting of five segments, i.e., Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness (of Banking Industry) and Computer Skills.
Selected Candidates will get a call from the bank for Interview.
Assortment Procedure for recruitment: Aspirants, depending upon their academic performance during 3 months training, the best suitable candidate as per the methodology of the bank will be selected.
Pay Scale and Probation Period: Rs. 7200/- and for the period of 6 months
Guidelines for Registration:
1. Candidates are request to visit Bank’s official website- iob.in
2. Find “careers” option given at the end and click on the same.
3. Click on “UDAAN – Special Industry Initiative for Jammu & Kashmir (SII- J&K) Scheme”
4. Select “apply now” and fill all the relevant details asked.
5. Click on “submit once filled the form carefully.
6. Take a print out for future help and registration number and password generated should also be retained for further reference.
Vital Dates to Consider for:
Application will close on 21st of February 14; make sure you grab the opportunity before time
Call letters for online/offline examination can be found after 18th march 14.
Tentative online/offline examination will be on 30th Mar 14.
Tentative time for training of interview is Apr- May 14
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:12-Aug
- Vacancy in Central bank of India/Last date:30-Jul
- Vacancy in KPTCL/Last date:05-Aug
- Vacancy in A.P. Police/Last date:14-Sep
- Vacancy in BMRC/Last date:22-Aug
- Vacancy in ECIL/Last date:06-Aug
- Vacancy in KFC/Last date:10-Aug
- Vacancy in TISS/Last date:31-Jul
- Vacancy in TNPL/Last date:03-Aug