Bank of Maharashtra Exam Results 2014 for PO/ MT-CWE-3 Posts released
The Bank of Maharashtra has announced the results of all those applicants who have been selected in the post of PO (Probationary Officers)/ MT (Management Trainees) held on the basis of the Common Written Exam III conducted by the IBPS (Indian Banking Personnel Selection) for all the scheduled public sector banks of India.
The applicants who have been short listed in the concerned job posts will be required to appear and qualify in the Interview held for this purpose. The applicants can view their results online from the website of Bank of Maharashtra in the manner as detailed here below.
Online Downloading Criteria for the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Exams 2014:
1. Go to the official website of Bank of Maharashtra at bankofmaharashtra.in.
2. Find the Recruitment page of the website from the top menu bar of the website home page.
3. Go to the active results link from the concerned section for the concerned post.
4. Click on the links of “PO/ MT-CWE-3 List of Candidates Provisionally allotted to Bank of Maharashtra by IBPS”.
5. Open the concerned links for results and find your names and roll numbers in the same.
6. Download, save and print your results.
The applicants will be considered as provisionally selected for the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Exam till they complete all the rounds of selection i.e. Interview and Medical Examinations respectively. The results for the written exam have been declared online at the website of bank on 10th April 2014.
To view your results in one single click, follow the website links as given below.