BHU Application Form
BHU Application Form 2013 BHU (Banaras Hindu University )
BHU Application Form 2013
BHU (Banaras Hindu University ) has already made its place in the heart of people, the reflaxation is the every year lots of students come to take admission in this university. This is within first few universities of our country which offer for research and academic output. The university has spread out with 2 main campus including 3 institutions. The total number of faculties offer is 16, within those you can see 140 types of department and 4 schools and advanced centers each. BHU every year offers lots of courses like SC (Social Science), IT, Medicine, Science and management degree, so let’s take a look at their 2013 offerings.
Advertised Course/Courses as mentioned in BHU Application Form:
2 Years of PG program in Business Administration that includes the following:
1. International Business MBA Course
2. MBA (General ) Course
Important dates to reckon for:
Form will be available on their official website from 6th of August to 5th Of November 2012.
Last date of received of BHU MBA from 25th of November 2012
Number of the Seats:
The seat is allotted in the below format:
• For general 46 seats for each course.
• Schedule cast will get 15 percent of seat relaxation
• Schedule tribe will get 7.5 percent of seat relaxation
• PC will get 3 percent of seat relaxation
• O. B. C will get 27 percent of seat relaxation
• Number of paid seats are total 10 (5 for each course)
• Special 15 percent seats will be reserved for the foreigners
Minimum Academic Requirements as mentioned in Banaras Hindu University Application Form 2013:
• Candidate must have to complete their graduation level as 10 plus 2 plus 3 pattern
• A candidate already completed bachelors degree in Tech, agriculture, applied medicine, law and education.
• A candidate must get 50 percent of marks as an ygpa. Special relaxation for minors with 45 percent of total marks.
The form will be available at their official website http://www.bhu.ac.in/fms/, interested candidate must have to download it from here.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in ESIC/Last date:28-Jul
- Vacancy in CFTRI/Last date:05-Aug
- Vacancy in APPSC/Last date:22-Aug
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:12-Aug
- Vacancy in Central bank of India/Last date:30-Jul
- Vacancy in KPTCL/Last date:05-Aug
- Vacancy in A.P. Police/Last date:14-Sep
- Vacancy in BMRC/Last date:22-Aug
- Vacancy in ECIL/Last date:06-Aug