BHU Medical Entrance Exam
BHU Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Dates and Eligibility for Exa
BHU Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Dates and Eligibility for Exam
The Banaras Hindu University conducts the Pre Medical Test (pmt) every year to shortlist candidates in different under graduate medical courses as made available in the university Institutes. The university provides admissions to its BDS/ MBBS courses under its Institute of Medical Sciences departments. A lot of candidates every year participate in the entrance exam to enroll themselves under different courses as made available under IMS, BHU. The university in the last year had conducted its admissions through the National Level Eligibility Test of Medical exam called NEET 2013 for all the candidates. In the current session, the university has decided to admit students on the basis of their scores attained in the All India Pre Medical Test 2014 only.
Courses of Admission:
1. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
2. Bachelr of Dental Surgery
3. Master of Dental /Master of Sciences
4. Doctorate of Medicine/ M.Ch. Courses respectively
Exam Pattern for BHU Medical Entrance Exam:
There will be two papers- Mains and Prelims in the question paper. The question paper contains Multiple Choice based questions on the following: Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively.
Paper Pattern for Paper I:
Total Questions: 200
Total Marks: 400 (2 marks per question)
Negative Marking: 1 mark for each question
Total Questions: 100 (Physics: 25; Chemistry:25; Botany: 25)
Exam Date: The exam is normally conducted in the months of May/June for all the applicants.
For the current session, the students will have to appear in the AIPMT 2014, which is scheduled to be held on 4th May 2014.
Faculty of Study:
1. Faculty of Ayurveda
2. Faculty of Medicine
3. Faculty of Dental Sciences and
4. College of Nursing respectively
Method to Apply:
The candidates in order to avail admissions in the medical courses of the IMS BHU should apply for the AIPMT Exam 2014 from the official website of AIPMT 2014. The exam is conducted at the national level by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) for all the fresh medical aspirants.
The candidates in order to apply in the IMS BHU courses must obtain their application forms from the website of the university at imsbhu.ac.in. The candidates can also obtain their application forms offline from the university offices on payment of the requisite application fee payable in the form of Demand Drafts of Rs1000 (Rs600 for Reserved Candidates) drawn in favor of the “Director, Institute of Medical Sciences” payable at Varanasi.
The completed application forms should be sent to the IMS Directorate Offices through registered /speed post before the last date as specified for this purpose.
Last Date for Applying: 15th April 2014
For more details on the BHU Medical Entrance Exam 2014, the candidates should check the official website link as given below.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in SDSC SHAR/Last date:05-Jun
- Vacancy in Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank/Last date:05-Jun
- Vacancy in Air India/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in Panjab University/Last date:22-Jun
- Vacancy in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan/Last date:29-May
- Vacancy in Kochi Metro Rail/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in Odisha Staff Selection Commission/Last date:22-Jun
- Vacancy in MPSC/Last date:08-Jun
- Vacancy in TNPL/Last date:03-Jun
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:28-May
- Vacancy in Kashmir University/Last date:28-May
- Vacancy in Central Railside Warehouse Company/Last date:09-Jun