Bihar B.Ed Application Form
Bihar B.Ed Application Forms 2014 details of application &am
Bihar B.Ed Application Forms 2014 details of application & selection procedure
The Patna University organizes and conducts every year the common entrance exam in order to short list eligible and qualified candidates in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course. The entrance exam is popularly called as the BEET (Bachelor of Education Entrance Test). The last BEET was conducted on 30th May 2014 at the designated examination centres for all the eligible applicants. The exam will be providing admissions in Patna Training College (for male candidates) and Patna Training College (for female candidates) under Patna University to all the qualifying applicants. The minimum eligibility for participating in the concerned entrance exam is graduation / post graduation with a minimum of 50% marks obtained in the concerned qualifying exam.
The application forms as well as prospectus for the BEET 2014 were released for all the eligible candidates from 28th April 2014 to 15th May 2014 at the college offices as well as online at the website ptcpu.org. The applicants may download their application forms online at the mentioned website and filled offline to be submitted at the concerned college/ university offices.
Bihar B.Ed Application Forms 2014 Online Downloading Details:
The Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Forms can be downloaded from the website of Patna Training College i.e. ptucpu.org. The application forms will be available in PDF formats along with the admit cards to be downloaded online for submission. The candidates can fill the complete details in the online downloaded printed copy of applications to be submitted at the respective university/ college offices.
Application Fee Details:
The candidates must pay the requisite amount of application fee i.e. Rs 1000 (Rs 800 for SC/ ST Bihar Inhabitants) payable in the form of Demand Drafts drawn in favor of “Controller of Examinations, Patna University” payable at Patna only. The applicants need to mention the name, address and code number of issuing branch in their application forms. The DD should be having the name and application form number at the back for this purpose.
Important Points to fill Bihar B.Ed Application Forms 2014:
1. The candidates must fill the application forms in their own handwriting only.
2. The candidates can use only Blue/ Black Ball Point Pen for filling their application forms.
3. The candidates must paste their recent passport size photograph on the application forms.
4. The candidates must send their completed application forms within the dates as specified for the closing of applications.
The candidates should either submit their application forms by hand at the respective university/ college offices or speed post it at the address mentioned for correspondence in the prospectus.
For getting more details on Bihar B.Ed Application Forms 2014, follow the links given below.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in Mumbai Port Trust/Last date:16-May
- Vacancy in SDMC/Last date:09-May
- Vacancy in APDCL/Last date:27-May
- Vacancy in GSSSB/Last date:13-May
- Vacancy in HPPSC/Last date:16-May
- Vacancy in RPSC/Last date:25-Jun
- Vacancy in UPPCL/Last date:02-Jun
- Vacancy in Air India/Last date:23-May
- Vacancy in NEERI/Last date:10-May