Bihar TET Challan Form 2014 Download Details
The Bihar State conducts the Bihar Elementary Urdu/ Bengla (Special) Teacher Eligibility Test through online registrations at the website of the Bihar TET Exam. The Application Forms for the Bihar TET Exam are made available in the months of February /March months for all the candidates through online modes at the website of the Bihar TET. The candidates who wish to apply in the concerned exam can download their online Challans from the website of the Bihar TET in the manner as detailed below.
Online Registration Method for Bihar TET:
The online registration for the Teachers Eligibility Test will begin soon at the website of the Bihar TET for all the applicants. The candidates before applying should make sure that they confirm with all the eligibility conditions as required for this exam. The candidates will have to pay Rs300 as the application fee in the form of Bank Challans of any branches of the State Bank of India payable through the online downloaded copy as generated by the online applications of the candidates. The candidates should note the below given steps for downloading their online system generated Challans from below.
1. Visit the website of Bihar TET at biharboard.net for downloading your online Bank Challans
2. The candidates will find the link of the online applications at the homepage of the website
3. Fill the online application forms in the manner as described in the online instructions for this purpose
4. The candidates will be able to generate their online Bank Challan only after completing their online applications
5. Press the Tab of Click here to Generate Bank Challan as made available at the Home Page under the Application Status page of the website
6. After the payment of the requisite fee in the form of Challan, the candidates should enter the details of registration in the filled in application forms
7. Print the application form after all the formalities of bank challan and payment are completed
For more details on the Bihar TET Registration, the candidates should visit the link below.