BSNL TTA Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Click Here For Latest BSNL TTA Recruitment Details BHAR
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM Limited operates and manage the optical fiber lines as well as telephonic service to its large number of customer pan-india.so they requires some assistant in spreading out lines and maintenance of the same if problem arise. For that purpose various telecom technical assistants are require to help out the junior telecom officers in various circles. Their responsibility is on the spot and in ethical manner they are lowest position to handle the technical defaults.
As for as the technical eligibility is concerned all applicants must be qualified diploma holders in streams like electronic and telecommunication primarily or in computers and information technology from the institute properly recognized. The notification will be coming in the lst December for recruitment 2013 and all the conditions regarding the applications must be followed.
Applicants can get the admit card as the link for the same purpose will open on www.bsnl.co.in
In short it is called BSNL TTA vacancies. Written test followed by interview would be the selection method.
There is no requirement like sending the print out of the application form with documents here. Documents will be verified at the time of interview or there after.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in RPSC/Last date:15-Mar
- Vacancy in Jadavpur University/Last date:01-Mar
- Vacancy in Government of Chhattisgarh/Last date:29-Feb
- Vacancy in CGCRI/Last date:25-Feb
- Vacancy in Canara Bank/Last date:19-Mar
- Vacancy in Burdwan University/Last date:29-Feb
- Vacancy in Calcutta University/Last date:07-Mar
- Vacancy in BHEL/Last date:01-Mar
- Vacancy in ESIC Bangalore/Last date:20-Feb