BSNL TTA Recruitment 2015 – 2016
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM Limited operates and manage the optical
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM Limited operates and manage the optical fiber lines as well as telephonic service to its large number of customer pan-india.so they requires some assistant in spreading out lines and maintenance of the same if problem arise. For that purpose various telecom technical assistants are require to help out the junior telecom officers in various circles. Their responsibility is on the spot and in ethical manner they are lowest position to handle the technical defaults.
As for as the technical eligibility is concerned all applicants must be qualified diploma holders in streams like electronic and telecommunication primarily or in computers and information technology from the institute properly recognized. The notification will be coming in the lst December for recruitment 2013 and all the conditions regarding the applications must be followed.
Applicants can get the admit card as the link for the same purpose will open on www.bsnl.co.in
In short it is called BSNL TTA vacancies. Written test followed by interview would be the selection method.
There is no requirement like sending the print out of the application form with documents here. Documents will be verified at the time of interview or there after.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in AIIMS Rishikesh/Last date:18-Oct
- Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust/Last date:06-Nov
- Vacancy in Indian Army/Last date:09-Nov
- Vacancy in High Court of Delhi/Last date:31-Oct
- Vacancy in JIPMER/Last date:07-Oct
- Vacancy in IIPR/Last date:20-Oct
- Vacancy in OIDC/Last date:29-Oct
- Vacancy in OCFS/Last date:16-Nov
- Vacancy in Central Water Commission/Last date:09-Nov
- Vacancy in IBPS/Last date:15-Oct
- Vacancy in Aligarh Muslim University/Last date:19-Oct
- Vacancy in Govt. of Uttarakhand/Last date:10-Nov