BU Revaluation Results 2016
It is to bring in the notice to all the candidates of BCA 05th Semester, the results of Degree Examinations of Bengaluru University held in the month of November – December 2015 has been declared by the organization. The students must check their results on the notice board of the University. In case if the students are not satisfied with their marks and are interested in applying for the Photocopy or Revaluation, they can apply for it by following the steps provided below. The organization has entrusted with this responsibility on Bengaluru- One Centers. In this regard, follow the steps given as –
Procedure to apply for Photocopy/ Revaluation in BU –
1) Once the result is declared by the organization, the interested applicants for Photocopy or Revaluation can apply for it in the prescribed date
(i) Last Date to apply for Photocopy – 19th December, 2015
(ii) Last date to apply with the late fee of Rs 250 /- – 22nd December, 2015
(iii) Last Date to apply for Revaluation – 06th January, 2016
(iv) Last date to apply with the late fee of Rs 250 /- – 09th January, 2016
2) The Photocopy can be downloaded by the website “attristech.com/bu” by entering the registration number of the concerned student. No photocopy will be sent to the students on their email ID.
(i) Date of Supply of Photocopy to the candidates concerned – 30th December, 2015
3) It is compulsory for the candidates to download the Photocopy so as to apply for the Revaluation in the University.
4) No challenge valuation is available for UG and PG courses.
5) Within one month of the hosing, the Photocopy must be downloaded. Thereafter, it will not be available on the web portal.
(i) Revaluation Fee – Rs 500 per Theory Paper
(ii) Photocopy charges of answer scripts – Rs 300 per Theory Paper
(iii) Application Fee for Photocopy/ Revaluation – Rs 40 per paper
BU Revaluation Results 2015 for BA/B.Sc. /B.Com/ BCA Courses announced online
The Bangalore University is one of the oldest universities in India admitting a number of students under its faculties and departments. The university offers a wide range of courses in several disciplines for the candidates residing in Bangalore or even outside. Those candidates who are enrolled in the university programmes have the facility of submitting their online applications as well results viewing from the university website at bangaloreuniversity.ac.in.
Recently, the university has announced the results of different course examinations held by the university in the months of February/ March respectively. Those who appeared in the concerned exam can download their online results from the university website in the manner as stated here below.
Online Downloading Method for Bangalore University Exam Results 2015:
1. Log on to the official website of the Bangalore University at bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
2. Now find the Student Log In section from the Home Page of the website or find the results section from the Home Page of the website
3. Enter the required fields in the downloading window and submit
4. Open the results page of the website
5. Browse for the list of the concerned exam for which you have appeared and wish to see the results
6. Download in case of PDF file or simply enter your roll number as given to you in the Admit Cards at the time of examination and preview your results
7. Print and save your results for any further requirements.
The candidates enrolled in the Bangalore University have the facility to give supplementary examinations in case they failed to appear in the Mains Exam or somehow did not qualify in it. The candidates who are unable to see their results from the official website in the stated manner can simple follow the official website link as given below to view their results in just one click.