Calcutta University Date Sheet 2015 for UG & PG Term End Exams
The University of Calcutta announces the dates for conducting its term end examinations under different courses of the university scheduled to be held in March/ April 2015 for all the university enrolled candidates. The candidates appearing in the Calcutta University examinations can check their exam schedules from the website of the university or the direct links as given here below.
The university has released the Date Sheets of both practical as well as theory examinations for the following courses: BA, B.Sc., B.Com, B.Mus., part I, II & III respectively under its supplementary examinations 2014 session.
Online Method for accessing the Date Sheets of the Calcutta University Examinations:
1. The candidates in order to access their exam schedules for the upcoming university examinations should visit the website of the university at cuexam.net under caluniv.ac.in
2. The Home Page of the university website contains the section of UGC Info Net. This section has the list of all the links connected to the university administration and examinations
3. Click on the University Examinations tab of the concerned section to enter into the university examination section of the website at cuexam.net
4. This page contains the left hand side menu bar under which are the links of all the university related information
5. Choose the Notice Board under which you will find the link for Examination Notice, Circulars and Schedules
6. Select the same to access the links of all the exam schedules and notices that have been declared online at the website
7. The candidates can also generate their admit cards online from the admit card window as available under the Schedules link on the same page
8.To generate your admit cards from the window, the candidates are required to enter the following details – Stream, Part/ Semester, Subject, Year of exam, Hons. /General course categories respectively
9. After this, the candidates can submit query to generate their online admit cards.
The candidates can also directly access their Date Sheets from the links as given below.