CBSE 10th And 12th Result 2017
CBSE BOARD HIGH SCHOOL & INTERMEDIATE RESULTS 2016 Resu
CBSE BOARD HIGH SCHOOL & INTERMEDIATE RESULTS 2016
Results – (Class X & XII) 2016
Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the Result of Class X and XII Senior Secondary Examination 2016. Those students who appeared in the board examination they may check their result from the website of CBSE – cbseresults.nic.in
Important Dates –
Examination Started on – 01.03.2016
Class 10 Examination ended on – 28.03.2016
Class 12 Exams ended on – 22.04.2016
Class 12 Result declared on – 21 May 2016
Class 10 Result will be declared on – 28 May 2016
How to Download the CBSE Board High School and Intermediate Results 2016 –
1) Students who appeared in the Class X and XII Examination they can check their result through the official website of the CBSE i.e. addressed to cbseresults.nic.in
2) Students are required to find for the link to download their Class XII result at the home page of the Central Board of Secondary Education.
3) Click on the link representing the head – Exam Results
4) After click on the tab Exam Results, Students will be redirected to the next page where they should choose the link,
Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) 2016
5) Now Candidates are required to fill their Roll Number and School Number (as given on your admit card) in the box given on the new page.
6) After filling entire information candidates should click on the Submit button.
7) Download the Result and also take the print copy of the result for the future reference.
Digital Mark Sheet*
Candidates can also download their Digital Marksheet through the DigiLocker. Candidates are required to fill their Digilocker username and password (which will be sent via SMS on your mobile number registered with CBSE). Students can access their Marksheet as soon as they receive their username and password. Digilocker – (digilocker.gov.in) is a Govt. of India initiative under Digital India.
Link to download CBSE BOARD RESULTS 2016