CBSE PMT Admit Card
CBSE PMT Admit Card 2014 CBSE is also recognized as “Cent
CBSE PMT Admit Card 2014
CBSE is also recognized as “Central Board of Secondary Education”, the board organizes several examinations every year and for all the examination downloading admit card is much needed so as in case of PMT which stands for Pre- Medical Test. The aspirants who have applied can have their admit card related details from the following segments as given below. Failing to produce the admit card at the time of written test will lead to the rejection of your candidature and thereon, will not be eligible to sit for the said exam.
The students, after successfully qualifying their Class- 12th exam with good marks can apply for this exam. The participants from the below segment can have the details by which they can download their admit card.
How to Obtain CBSE PMT Admit Card:
A) First of all, it is necessary for candidates searching for their admit card to visit the official website of CBSE.
B) Choose the student category in which you fall.
C) Find out the result link given there on the page and select the link as applied by you.
D) Provide the details of your school from where the course is being pursued.
E) Submit the details filled by you.
F) Make selection to download your admit card.
Authorized CBSE Gateway: cbse.nic.in
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Newest Current Affairs/Last date:31-Aug
- Vacancy in Superabundant Vacancies in Multiational Company/Last date:22-Aug
- Vacancy in West Bengal PSC/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:03-Aug
- Vacancy in SSA Odisha/Last date:20-Jul
- Vacancy in Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd./Last date:15-Jul
- Vacancy in UCIL/Last date:03-Aug
- Vacancy in NCERT/Last date:10-Jul
- Vacancy in Chandigarh Administration/Last date:20-Jul
- Vacancy in ONGC/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in ITBP/Last date:07-Aug
- Vacancy in Kolkata Municipal Corporation/Last date:22-Jul