CBSE PMT Application Form
CBSE PMT Application Form 2013 CBSE is inviting application
CBSE PMT Application Form 2013
CBSE is inviting applications for all India based Pre-Medical or Pre-Dental courses.
Advertisement Subject as mentioned in CBSE PMT Application Form 2013: All India based Pre-Medical or Pre-Dental Test
Important dates to reckon for:
• The prelim. exam is usually conducted on the 1st Sunday of the month of April.
• The main exam is usually conducted in May.
• Date of 2012 CBSE PMT Prelim exam – 1 April 2012
• Date of 2012 CBSE PMT Main exam – 13 May 2012
Details of the Seats as mentioned in CBSE PMT Application Form 2013: The strength of seats will be determined according to the capacity of the Indian Medical and Dental colleges.
Minimum Academic Requirements: Applicants must have science background. They must have passed the 12th standard from any recognized Indian board. Applicants will have to go through a two-stage exam procedure. The first stage is Prelim. exam and the second stage is Main exam. Candidates, qualified in the Prelim. exam will only be grunted eligible for the main exam. For more details about academic requirement applicants are advised to go to the official website: www.aipmt.nic.in.
Application Procedure as mentioned in CBSE PMT Application Form 2013:
• Candidates willing to apply for CBSE PMT exam will have to go online for there is no offline option available.
• Instruction Bulletin can be downloaded from the official website. Applicants are advised to read the bulletin well before applying. Some instructions about form filling and form submission will also be available on the website. Applicants should acquaint themselves well with those instructions and follow them strictly.
• For future reference Applicants should collect at least 4 copies of the Form of Application generated by computer, the original receipt that is issued by PO and the proof of payment.
• The list of needed docs is given on the official website and in the bulletin too. Applicants need to read them carefully and attach all of them in the proper order to the form of application.
• The form of application should reach the DS office within time. The office address is given on the website and in the bulletin too.