CLAT Admit Card
CLAT Admit Card 2014 CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) hav
CLAT Admit Card 2014
CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) have is going to release the admit card for examination in association with the GNLU (Gujarat National Law University). The candidates, participated, can take help of the instructions provided on this page for downloading their admit card. Read below given details…
CLAT Marking Scheme:
The CLAT is an Objective + Subjective type exam having Multiple Choice Answers. The paper pattern of Under Graduate programme varies from that of Post Graduate programmes. See Below…
For Under Graduate Programme – Within 120 minutes time duration, the candidates will be requiring to solve 200 Multiple Choice questions for which they will be awarded 1 mark for every single right answer.
For Post Graduate Programme – Within 120 minutes time duration, the candidates will be requiring to solve 110 questions in which 100 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 mark each and 10 Short Answer Type Question of 10 marks each.
English Comprehension: Grammar, Comprehension Passages, Omissions / Corrections, Incorrect Sentences, Fill In the Blanks, Spotting Error and so on.
GK and Current affairs: Latest News and Events on following categories and the covered topics will be – History, Culture, Sports, Inventions, News, and so on.
Elementary Math: Test the Proficiency of students up to class 10th Math and the covered topics will be – Profit and Loss, S.I & C.I, Decimal Fraction, Percentage, HCF & LCM etc, Problems on Ages and so on.
Legal Aptitude: Legal Prepositions and the covered topics will be – Patterns, Logical reasoning, Syllogisms, Sequences, Analogies, Visual Reasoning and so on
Syllabus for CLAT PG Programmes: Pertaining to subject areas and the covered topics will be – Law of Contracts, Legal Theory, Criminal Law, Law of Torts, Constitutional Law and so on.
Way to Download CLAT Admit Card 2014:
1. At first the participants have to visit the official CLAT website.
2. Navigate on “Notice” section.
3. There get a ling written as- “GNLU CLAT Admit Card 2014” and select to open the same.
4. Now, provide requisite details of CLAT registration and submit.
5. Save the appeared page and take few hard copies for further use.
Official Web Portal: clat.ac.in
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in AIIMS/Last date:14-Aug
- Vacancy in MPPGCL/Last date:15-Sep
- Vacancy in Mazagon Dock Limited/Last date:20-Aug
- Vacancy in KAPL/Last date:10-Aug
- Vacancy in Chhattisgarh PSC/Last date:09-Sep
- Vacancy in Madhyanchal Gramin Bank/Last date:13-Aug
- Vacancy in GPSC/Last date:12-Aug
- Vacancy in UPSSSC/Last date:21-Aug
- Vacancy in Allahabad Bank/Last date:08-Aug
- Vacancy in ECIL/Last date:03-Aug
- Vacancy in HPCL/Last date:31-Jul
- Vacancy in Chennai Metro Rail/Last date:29-Aug