CLAT Admit Card 2016-17
CLAT ADMIT CARD 2016 Admit Card for Common Law Admission Te
CLAT ADMIT CARD 2016
Admit Card for Common Law Admission Test 2016 is going to be issued by “Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab” as on April 19th, 2016 at the official site of the University. Those Applicants who applied for the test and submitted the application upto 31st March 2016 they must download their admit card. Examination of CLAT has announced to be held in the month of June 08, 2016. Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official site of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law after following the link denoted at the page.
Website Address of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab – digialm.com
“Admit Card is going to available at official site” – 19th April 2016
“Result Declaration” – June 2016
List of the Participating National Law Universities –
– The Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli
– NLU and Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati
– National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
– Chanakya National Law University, Patna
– DR. Ram Manohar Lohiya NLU, Lucknow
– Hidayafullah National Law University, Raipur
– The West Bengal NU of Juridicial Sciences, Kolkata
– NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
– Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
– Damodaram Sanjivyya National Law University, Vishakhapatnam
– National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
– The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
– Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, Patiala
– Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
– National Law University, Jodhpur
– The National Law Institute University, Bhopal
– National Law School of India University Bangalore
Suggestions to be followed by Candidates / Applicants –
1) Applicants who applied for the Common Law Admission Test 2016, they must download their admit card as on 19th April 2016 from the website of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab – digialm.com
2) Candidates should take the print out of the Admit Card and must carry the hard copy of the admit card on the date of examination.
3) Candidates without Admit Card will not be permitted to attend for the Law Test, which is going to be held on 08th of June, 2016.
4) Applicants will be informed through Admit Card regarding the date, timing and centre of examination.
5) In order to avoid the delay Applicants should give their presence in the examination hall on or before the time.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in IIAP/Last date:15-Sep
- Vacancy in APSC/Last date:05-Sep
- Vacancy in NRL/Last date:03-Sep
- Vacancy in SPSC/Last date:14-Sep
- Vacancy in South East Central Railway/Last date:26-Aug
- Vacancy in PSTCL/Last date:09-Sep
- Vacancy in OSSC/Last date:21-Sep
- Vacancy in Rajasthan Postal Circle/Last date:23-Sep
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:21-Sep