Post Last Update: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 @ 2:48 PM
CRPF Application Form 2013
CRPF has published recruitment notification 2013 for various posts. Details of the notification are given below:
CRPF Admit Card
The CRPF recruitment notification 2013 is focused on the vacancies of the posts of (CIVIL) Sub Inspector and Constables (pioneer).
Total number of vacancies under the CRPF recruitment notification 2013 is – 366
CRPF Exam Pattern
(CIVIL) Sub Inspector – 54
Constables (pioneer) –
Plumber – 46
Mason – 194
Electrician – 72
Candidates must have passed matriculation from any Indian recognized board.
Candidates must be of 18 yrs at least and 30 yrs at most.
Application Submission (Final Date) – Feb 13 ‘13
Written Exam – April 14 ‘13
Interview, Medical Test – May 20 ’13 to May 25 ’13.
CRPF Constable Exam Date
- CRPF Application Form 2013 is open for downloading in the official website: www.crpf.nic.in.
- The application format given on the site is to be followed strictly.
- The forms must be filled in carefully.
- General information will be asked on the form, such as, Name, Address, Birth Date, Father’s Name, Email Address, Phone Number, nationality, educational records etc.
- Before submitting they must preview all the info provided for once the submission is done no change can be introduced.
- Candidates are required to submit their application fee in the Bank, mentioned in the official website.
CRPF Recruitment Details
- Bank will take their copy of challan. Then it is the candidate’s duty to keep his or her copy safe while to send the CRPF’s copy of challan to the address given on their official website.
- Forms must be completed. Incomplete forms will not be grunted.
- Forms must be submitted in time. No late excuse will be entertained.
- Candidates are to provide all the supportive docs (photocopies) with the form.
- During the time of Interview and submission of form they must carry the original copies of all those docs for verification.
- No kind of alteration will be allowed once the form is submitted.