CSAT Application Form
CSAT Application Form 2014 Details of Online Applications an
CSAT Application Form 2014 Details of Online Applications and Criteria for Applying
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will be conducting the combined All India Exam for all the eligible candidates for the Group A and Group B posts through the most prestigious exams of the country in the form of Civil Services. The candidates qualifying in the concerned exams shall be able to work for the following cadres of services in the country: Indian Foreign Services, Indian Police Services and Indian Administrative Services respectively. The exam is mainly held in two stages: CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) and Main Exam respectively. The recruitment notification for the UPSC Civil Services Exam has been already released in all the leading newspapers and websites for this purpose. Interested applicants should apply online from the website upsconline.nic.in in the manner as given here below.
Name of Exam: UPSC Civil Services Exam
Conducting Authority: Union Public Service Commission
Date of Exam:
CSAT 2014: 24th August 2014
Main Exam: 14th December 2014
Date for Online Application:
Opening Dates: 17th May 2014
Closing Date: 16th June 2014
The candidates can apply in both online as well as offline modes in the manner as detailed here below. The candidates applying online should do so within the dates as specified for this purpose. The offline applications can be made by obtaining the application forms from any of the leading post offices or the UPSC and the completed offline applications must be sent to the following address before the last dates as specified for this purpose.
Union Public Service Commission,
New Delhi- 110011.
The candidates should pay Rs100 as the registration fee. The candidates belonging to the women categories or reserved category shall be exempted from making any payments in this regard.
The online application forms shall be uploaded soon at the official portal of the Union Public Service Commission for the applicants to register online within the dates as specified for this purpose.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in GSSSB/Last date:14-Jul
- Vacancy in Bumper Vacancy in Wipro, TCS/Last date:31-Aug
- Vacancy in IRCON International/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in Jharkhand Police/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd./Last date:13-Jul
- Vacancy in Ministry of Defence/Last date:23-Jul
- Vacancy in BEL/Last date:31-Jul
- Vacancy in Dredging Corporation of India/Last date:17-Jul
- Vacancy in NMDC/Last date:25-Jul
- Vacancy in Crack SSC CGL Exam in 5 Weeks/Last date:11-Jul
- Vacancy in ITBP/Last date:07-Aug
- Vacancy in Goa Shipyard Ltd./Last date:25-Jul