CTET Application Form
C- TET Application Form 2015 C- TET is the Central Teacher
C- TET Application Form 2015
C- TET is the Central Teacher Eligibility Test, an examination conducted every year by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to select the most deserving and appropriate candidates for the post of teachers in the various government schools. The test is compulsory to get the job of teacher from class 1 to class 2. This test is conducted in order to achieve and fulfill the goals of the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act. Both the Central Government and the State Government conduct TET.
C- TET Details:
Central Teacher Eligibility Test is the examination inviting application from all the candidates of the Nation. The organization is inviting applications from all the interested, qualified and eligible job seekers to fill up the vacancy. The examination is scheduled on 21st February, 2016.
Examination Name – Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
Examination Under – Central Board of Secondary Education (BBSE)
Dates for remembrance:
1) The application procedure will start from 04th December, 2015.
2) Procedure will be closed from 29th December, 2015
3) Final status of the application form can be checked till 30th December, 2015
4) The admit card can be downloaded from 30th December, 2015 to 04th January, 2016
5) Date of examination is 21st February, 2016 –
(a) Paper II – 09:30 to 12:00 hrs
(b) Paper I – 14:00 to 16:30 hrs
6) The results will be declared on 06th April, 2016
The candidates will have to pay the following fee so as to fill the application for the same.
1) Unreserved – Rs 600 /- for Paper I or Paper II and Rs 1000 /- for both the Papers (I & II)
2) Reserved – Rs 300 /- for Paper I or Paper II and Rs 500 /- for both the Papers (I & II)
Procedure to Apply: The application form can be filled online by visiting the official web page of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (C- TET). The link to the official web portal is “ctet.nic.in”. Fill the complete application form and submit all the necessary documents as required (scanned) before the final submission of the application form. The last dates must be considered filling it.
Links that may help–
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in RITES/Last date:14-May
- Vacancy in NRHM/Last date:07-May
- Vacancy in DGVCL/Last date:14-May
- Vacancy in MSTC/Last date:21-May
- Vacancy in SSA/Last date:11-May
- Vacancy in Tripura Police/Last date:26-May
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:27-May
- Vacancy in State Bank of Patiala/Last date:13-May
- Vacancy in MIDHANI/Last date:10-May