Delhi Home Guard Recruitment
Delhi Home Guard Recruitment 2016 Recruitment Notificati
Delhi Home Guard Recruitment 2016
Recruitment Notification released by “Delhi Home Guard” on account of hiring the candidates for “Home Guard Volunteers (General)” with the total number of vacant posts of “6943” (6642 – M) & (301 – F). Applicant must be citizen of Delhi and SSC pass in age group of Male (20 to 47 years) & Female (20 to 42 years) at the time of advertisement, to apply for the Application Form. Job Vacancy issued for Home Guard Post is on Contractual Basis of 03 years (working period). Application form is available in the office of District Staff Officer from 15 February 2016 to 15 March 2016 upto the time period of 10:00 am (morning) to 05:00 pm (evening). Application cannot be collected by the applicants from the office on Off Working days as on Saturday, Sunday & Other Holidays.
Address for the Collection & Submission of Application Form –
“DSO (District Staff Officer), Recruitment Cell, Nishkam Sewa Bhawan, CTI Complex, Near Shivaji College, Raja Garden, New Delhi – 110027”
Tel. No. 25440472
For more details regarding recruitment procedure read the notification mentioned below –
Delhi Home Guard Recruitment Specification –
Designation – Home Guard Volunteer (General)
Number of Vacant Seats – Total 6943 seats are available in Delhi Home Guard Department, where,
“6642 seats are vacant for Male Candidates & 301 seats are vacant for Female Candidates”
Academic Background Requirement – Candidates interested to apply for the post of “Home Guard Volunteer” must have passed 10th Board from any recognized Board.
Emolument prescribed for the post – Not declared by the Organization
Restriction in the Age – Candidate must be within the following age group as on advertisement date –
Male – 20 to 47 years
Female – 20 to 42 years
Height of the Applicants – Male Candidates must possessed Minimum height of 165 cm & Female Candidates must be of minimum 150 cms.
Enrollment Procedure for the Post – Candidates will be recruited for the post on the basis of Written Test & Physical Measurement Test
Method to apply – Job Applicants who are interested to apply for the post of Home Guard Volunteer (General) must follow the instruction mentioned below –
1) Go to the Office of DSO, as mentioned above and collect the Application Form before 15 March 2016 and submit it before 16 March 2016.
2) Do not attach any documents with the Application Form.
3) Keep the photo copy of filled Application Form as it will be beneficially for the candidates in case of candidate do not receive their Admit Card at their prescribed house address.
Address of DSO – “DSO (District Staff Officer), Recruitment Cell, Nishkam Sewa Bhawan, CTI Complex, Near Shivaji College, Raja Garden, New Delhi – 110027”
Important Dates –
Starting Date for the Collection of Application Form – From 15 February 2016 – 15 March 2016
Last Date for the Submission of Application Form – 16 March 2016
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in CDAC/Last date:10-Aug
- Vacancy in BPCL/Last date:14-Aug
- Vacancy in VYAPAM/Last date:26-Aug
- Vacancy in Indian Bank/Last date:10-Aug
- Vacancy in CGPSC/Last date:01-Sep
- Vacancy in HRTC/Last date:16-Aug
- Vacancy in Goa Police/Last date:08-Aug
- Vacancy in North Eastern Railway/Last date:22-Aug
- Vacancy in RSMSSB/Last date:27-Aug