Delhi Home Guard Recruitment
Delhi Home Guard Recruitment 2014 What a Job Seeker want? A
Delhi Home Guard Recruitment 2014
What a Job Seeker want? A Contender always wants a job in Government Department, where there is no such age limit and qualification degree is asked for. Here is the best suited job for you all who want one such vacancy.
Who Can Apply: Anyone and everyone can apply for the post offered by Delhi Home Guard whether male or female.
Age Bound: There is NO age limit for this post, from the age of 20 years to the age of 50 years candidates can apply
Number of Vacancy: Total 820 Posts are offered by Delhi Government for the concern post.
Qualification Required: Applicants just need to be passed in 8th standard.
Area of Work:
1. Candidate is required to render their services as the substitute to the Police for maintaining Internal Securities.
2. Required to contribute their bit in case of any emergency such as- fire, air-red, flood, epidemic and etc.
3. Maintaining Harmony among the Communities, Protection of society’s weaker sections and to as support to the Administration.
4. Participation in every activities be it Welfare activities or Socio-Economic activities like Hygiene and Adult Education is must
Civil Defence Responsibilities of a Home Guard:
1. To the possible extent a Home Guard asked to Reconnaissance Parties and Incident control
2. Mobile Canteens
3. Rescue Parties
4. Trailor pump parties
5. Part-time instructors
Candidates are asked to refer Delhi Police website for more appropriate, accurate and latest advertisement and notification details regarding dates, category, enrollment etc.
Regarding Delhi Police:
Delhi Police has issued a recruitment notice for those wanting their career to be notified as government employee as Delhi Home Guard.
The idea is generated under the influence of Bombay Home guard Act, 1947 as extensive to GNCTD of Delhi (Union Territory) in the year 1959 and the Guidelines for Delhi Home Guard were outlined in the year 1959.
At present, total “Ten Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Five (10,285) Home Guards are working with Delhi Home Guards.
Note: The accurate counting may vary as due to new enrollments or departure of old employees every now and then.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Rashtriya Military School/Last date:20-Nov
- Vacancy in IIAP/Last date:30-Oct
- Vacancy in District Rural Development/Last date:31-Oct
- Vacancy in UCIL/Last date:15-Dec
- Vacancy in IIT Bombay/Last date:12-Oct
- Vacancy in HP PSC/Last date:07-Nov
- Vacancy in Alagappa University/Last date:19-Oct
- Vacancy in Cotton Corporation of India/Last date:23-Oct
- Vacancy in MES/Last date:31-Oct
- Vacancy in West Bengal Health Department/Last date:16-Nov
- Vacancy in Thane Municipal Corporation/Last date:15-Oct
- Vacancy in Repco Home Finance/Last date:21-Oct