Delhi Post Office Exam Pattern
Delhi Post Office Exam Pattern 2014 out for Postman/ Mailgua
Delhi Post Office Exam Pattern 2014 out for Postman/ Mailguard Recruitment
The Delhi Post Offices conduct the recruitment exam for filling up the vacant positions in the Postman/ Mailguard positions. The recruitment is announced every year for all the eligible candidates in the months of August/ September respectively. The exam is held for all the High School passed candidates who wish to work in the concerned positions. Find the details of the recruitment exam including the exam pattern from here below.
Delhi Postman/ Mailguard Recruitment Exam:
The Delhi Postal Circles announces the recruitment of the Postman/ Mailguard through an Aptitude Test held for all the qualified candidates on the dates as specified for this purpose through an official notification released for this purpose.
The candidates in order to be eligible in the concerned exam must be High School passed with their ages lying in between 21 and 30 years from the date of the conduct of examination. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic qualifications held and the merit achieved in the concerned recruitment exam.
Pattern of the Examination:
The Aptitude Test is a matriculation level exam paper comprising of three main sections. The sections consist of questions on the following main topics:
Part A: General Knowledge, Reasoning and Analytical Ability (Objective Type/ Multiple Choice Questions) 25 Questions (25 Marks)
Part B: Mathematics (Objective Type/ Multiple Choice Questions) 25 Questions (25 Marks)
Part C: Language- English (Objective Type/ Multiple Choice Questions) 25 Questions (25 Marks)
Language –Hindi (Objective Type/ Multiple Choice Questions) 25 Questions (25 Marks)
Duration of Examination:
One and a Half Hours or 90 Minutes
The candidates are required to pass in each section of the question paper with the minimum qualifying marks as specified for this purpose.
For more details on the exam and syllabus, the candidates should log on to the official website of the Delhi Department or visit indiapost.gov.in.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Crack SSC CGL Exam in 5 Weeks/Last date:11-Jul
- Vacancy in ITBP/Last date:07-Aug
- Vacancy in Goa Shipyard Ltd./Last date:25-Jul
- Vacancy in Surat Municipal Corporation/Last date:17-Jul
- Vacancy in Shipping Corporation of India/Last date:20-Jul
- Vacancy in Newest Current Affairs/Last date:31-Aug
- Vacancy in Superabundant Vacancies in Multiational Company/Last date:22-Aug
- Vacancy in West Bengal PSC/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:03-Aug
- Vacancy in SSA Odisha/Last date:20-Jul
- Vacancy in Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd./Last date:15-Jul
- Vacancy in UCIL/Last date:03-Aug