Delhi Post Office Recruitment Application Form
Delhi Post Office Recruitment Application Form 2014 details
Delhi Post Office Recruitment Application Form 2014 details for Postman & Mailguard Posts online at indiapost.gov.in
The Delhi Postal Department will be conducting the recruitment examination very soon to short list eligible candidates in Postman and Mailguard posts respectively under 740 vacant posts available in different divisions of Delhi Post Offices. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online for concerned recruitment before 3rd December 2014. The vacancies are available in the following main divisions of the Delhi Postal Department: New Delhi South West Division, Delhi East Division, New Delhi West Division, New Delhi Central Division, New Delhi South Division, Delhi North Division, Delhi GPO and New Delhi HO for Postman Post and following divisions for Mailguard Post: New Delhi Sorting Division, Delhi Sorting Division and Airmail Sorting divisions respectively.
Read the full details of Delhi Post Office Recruitment Application 2014 from information as provided here below.
Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2014 Application Form:
The applications for the Delhi Post Office Postman/ Mailguard Recruitment 2014 can be submitted online at its website i.e. indiapost.gov.in in the manner as described here below.
Steps to Apply Online for India Post Office Recruitment 2014:
1. The candidates should in the first instance log on to the official website of India Postal Department at indiapost.gov.in.
2. Next, upload your recent colored photograph and signature images by scanning it in the manner as specified for this purpose.
3. Click on the link of “Opportunities” available at the mentioned websites.
4. The online registration links for concerned recruitment shall become active from 3rd November 2014; 10:00 hrs and inactive by 3rd December 2014; 23:59 hrs.
5. Candidates should fill all the details in the application forms available online after selecting the post applied under this recruitment.
6. After submitting all the details in the online filled in applications, deposit the required application fee as may be specified through online system generated challan from any identified post offices of Delhi.
7. The fee confirmation payment message shall expire after three days of such payment hence; candidates should check that same has been done from any identified post offices in Delhi.
8. The applicants need to login the application form by using the Registration Number and Date of Birth for checking payment status and completing registration.
9. The registration slip generated after the completion of online application should be saved for future uses by all candidates as the last and necessary step of registration.
Tentative Date of Exam: 21st December 2014
To get more details on Delhi Post Office Application Form 2014, Click here
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Shipping Corporation of India/Last date:20-Jul
- Vacancy in Newest Current Affairs/Last date:31-Aug
- Vacancy in Superabundant Vacancies in Multiational Company/Last date:22-Aug
- Vacancy in West Bengal PSC/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:03-Aug
- Vacancy in SSA Odisha/Last date:20-Jul
- Vacancy in Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd./Last date:15-Jul
- Vacancy in UCIL/Last date:03-Aug
- Vacancy in NCERT/Last date:10-Jul
- Vacancy in Chandigarh Administration/Last date:20-Jul
- Vacancy in ONGC/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in ITBP/Last date:07-Aug