Delhi University Application Form
Delhi University Admission Form 2013 Delhi University Admit
Delhi University Admission Form 2013
Delhi University has opened admissions in various degree and diploma courses. Varied courses are offered by Delhi University. One who seeks to get admission in prestigious University of Delhi can download the application form available on the website of the University and can take up admission in any of the course offered by the University. Department of Applied Psychology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Plant Molecular Biology, and Electronics science, have issued the notification for the entrance examination 2013.
Eligibility Criteria: Students who wish to take up admission in any course in which he/she is interested can register oneself. One who fulfills the eligibility criteria can apply for the course offered.
Courses Offered: Registration Date: Examination Date
- Maters in Applied Psychology: Registration can be done from 13th June to 28th June 2013 exam will held on 02/07/2013
- Masters in Biochemistry: Registration can be done from 3rd June to 25th June 2013
- Masters in Microbiology: Registration can be done from 3rd June to 25th June 2013
- Masters in Genetics: Registration can be done from 27th May to 27th June 2013 exam will held on 03/07/2013
- Masters in Plant Molecular biology & Biotechnology: Registration can be done from 1st June to 15th June 2013 exam will held on 03/07/2013
- Masters in Electronics Science direct CAT-A: Registration can be done from 3rd June to 28th June 2013
- Masters in Electronics Science direct CAT-B: Registration can be done from 3rd June to 28th June 2013 exam will held on 10/07/2013
- Masters in Microwave: Registration can be done from 3rd June to 28th June 2013 exam will held on 06/07/2013
Application Fees: Applicant those who are applying for M.A. course has to pay the amount of Rs. 100/- for Application and Brochure and Rs. 400/- as an entrance exam in form of Demand Draft. SC/ST applicants have to pay the amount of Rs. 100/- and Rs. 500/- for M.Sc. Course SC/ST applicants have to pay the amount of RS.250/- in form of Demand Draft.
Procedure to Fill Application Form: Applicant has to download the application form online.
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- All the mandatory fields are required to be filled up by the applicants
- Course for which applying for has to be mentioned clearly.
- Address of correspondence and contact details should be valid.
Applicant can go through the official website for more Information.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in IOCL/Last date:30-Jun
- Vacancy in Meghalaya Police/Last date:08-Jun
- Vacancy in Latest Railway Jobs/Last date:30-Jun
- Vacancy in NLC/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited/Last date:12-Jun
- Vacancy in ECIL/Last date:02-Jun
- Vacancy in Repco Bank/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in CIRG/Last date:11-Jun
- Vacancy in ICT Mumbai/Last date:05-Jun
- Vacancy in RBI/Last date:11-Jun
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:24-Jun
- Vacancy in LIC/Last date:31-May