DOEACC Exam Result 2016-17
DOEACC Exam Result 2014 DOEACC largely referred to as Depar
DOEACC Exam Result 2014
DOEACC largely referred to as Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses conducts CCC (Course on Computer Concept) examination every year in association with NIELIT also known as National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology thrice in a year.
The examination held on the Last Sunday of January, Last Sunday of May and Last Sunday of September every year. The commencement of examination forms sale takes place on 1st of October, 1st of February and 1st of June. And closing date of receiving the duly filled applications at DOEACC society are – 30th of November, 31st of March and 31st of July.
1. The charges of Examination Forms is Rs. 20/-
2. The charges of Examination Fee is Rs.340/-
3. The Provision for Late Fee – Exam forms should be submitted with the late fee of Rs. 50/- (per Exam Application Form). The end dates to receive such forms are 10 days from the date of receiving Examination forms without the late fee.
How to Check DOEACC Results:
1. Visit nielit.in
2. Go to Examination Section then to Results option.
3. Click on the Results that you have appeared in or willing to check the result of.
4. Enter the Roll No. and click on Submit.
5. Result will be flashed.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:11-Aug
- Vacancy in Goa PSC/Last date:05-Aug
- Vacancy in OPSC/Last date:20-Aug
- Vacancy in SSPHPGTI/Last date:30-Jul
- Vacancy in ESIC/Last date:28-Jul
- Vacancy in CFTRI/Last date:05-Aug
- Vacancy in APPSC/Last date:22-Aug
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:12-Aug
- Vacancy in Central bank of India/Last date:30-Jul