ESIC Application Form
ESIC Application Form 2013 ESIC has announced interview for
ESIC Application Form 2013
ESIC has announced interview for the selected candidates against notice no. 5/2013 (2012 Recruitment). Details are given below –
- Interview for Dietician post/Laboratory Technician post/Blood Bank Technician post – Feb 26 ‘13
- Interview for ECG Technician post – Feb 27 ‘13
- Interview for Junior Medical Records Technician post – Mar 2 ‘13
- The address of the interview venue is given on the official website of ESIC: http://www.esic.nic.in/. The ESIC application form 2013 was also given on the same site.
- Candidates are required to produce the mentioned documents during the interview session – Photo ID Proof, such as, PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Adhar Card/ Driving Lisence etc.
- Candidates are to carry with them the original copies as well as the photo copies of the following documents for spot verification – (i) Birth Day Doc;(ii) Mark sheets; (iii) Professional or technical qualification together with mark sheets; (iv) Certificate of Registration; (v) Certificate of Caste or Tribe; (vi) in case of OBC candidates the declaration certificate of not belonging to the creamy layer; (vii) Certificate of Internship completion; (viii) in case of physically weak or disabled candidates a certificate of disability is must; (ix) in case of Ex-Servicemen the certificate of discharge;(x) the certificate proving to be an employee of Govt or PSU or ESIC; (xi) NOC from the Govt or ESIC of the Quasi Govt office; (xii) Certificate of experience; (xiii) All the other docs that are required to be affixed to the hard copy of the form.
- The docs should be submitted following the exact order mentioned above.
- Candidates need to make two sets – one of the original docs and other of the photo-copies. Both of the sets should follow the same serial.
- Candidates must not forget to collect the set of original docs after the verification is over.
- Candidates belonging to the SC category and the ST category will get TA as per Govt. norms.
- Candidates caught doing any kind of canvassing will be counted disqualified.