FCI Admit Card 2015
FCI Admit Card 2015 FCI (Food Corporation of India) has fin
FCI Admit Card 2015
FCI (Food Corporation of India) has finally released the Admit Card for the North – East Zone and West Zone for the Written Test Exam for filling up the vacant positions of Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade II, and Assistant Grade III. The contenders those who have filled the application form so as to give this written test exam can now retrieve their Admit Cards from the official web page of FCI i.e. fcijobportal.com.
The written test exam for the vacant positions of Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade II, and Assistant Grade III will be held on 12th July 2015. The contenders who will be giving the exam of Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade II, and Assistant Grade III can take the print out of the Admit Card and can easily take the hall entry. The Admit Card is also being dispatched by post on the addresses mentioned by the contenders in their application forms. The contenders have the liability to either bring the computer generated Admit Card or the one received by post on the day of Written Test exam.
It is to be noted that, if any discrepancies is noticed by the contenders in their Admit Cards then they can report the authorities on or before 4th July 2015.
To download the admit card for the written test exam of Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade II, and Assistant Grade III the contenders have to fill their zone, date of birth, and registration number in the space provided for it.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Bombay High Court/Last date:01-Sep
- Vacancy in Delhi High Court/Last date:07-Sep
- Vacancy in CMERI/Last date:07-Sep
- Vacancy in OPGC/Last date:07-Sep
- Vacancy in Doordarshan/Last date:25-Sep
- Vacancy in JKPSC/Last date:24-Sep
- Vacancy in Central Railway/Last date:03-Sep
- Vacancy in SSA/Last date:02-Sep
- Vacancy in J&K Police/Last date:15-Oct
- Vacancy in Spices Board of India/Last date:03-Sep
- Vacancy in ESIC Haryana/Last date:03-Sep
- Vacancy in MSU Baroda/Last date:10-Sep