FCI Results 2014 published online for Assistant General Manager (Genl. Admin. / Movement/ Accounts /Law) /Medical Officer Post at fcijobsportal.com
The Food Corporation of India (FCI) has declared online the recruitment results for the examination consisting of written and interview respectively conducted under following posts available: Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Movement/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officers respectively. The candidates should log on to the website of FCI for accessing links of their results declared online for the posts mentioned. The applicants who have participated in the recruitment exam conducted for posts mentioned should go through the website of FCI in the manner as specified here below to access their results online.
Online Results Downloading Procedure for Food Corporation of India Recruitment Exam 2014-
1) The applicants can find the online links of FCI Recruitment Exam Results available at the website fcijobsportal.com.
2) Go to the website home page and access the following links- “Click in Category I Posts recruitment Headquarters to view the final result against Advt. No.2/2013-FCI Category –I”.
3) Choose the zones according to the place of examination from which you have appeared and proceed to view the results online.
4) Use the active link of results available in the form of- “Click to view the Final Result” for opening your results online.
5) Download and save your results by entering following in download window opened for this purpose- Roll Number and Date of Birth respectively.
6) Submit the entered information or reset to make changes in same and access results online.
7) Lastly save and take print out of results downloaded online.
The applicants short listed shall be hired on a pay scale of Rs 20600- Rs 46500 from each zone participating (North Zone, South Zone, East Zone, West Zone and North- East Zone) under concerned recruitment.
To view the FCI Recruitment 2014 Results, click here