Ford India Recruitment 2015
For all those Job fighters desiring to work in a private sector, Ford India has made an announcement. One of the best opportunities for Fresher’s to start their professional life. Candidates eligible for the company as per given guidance can proceed further.
Designation to be framed up for: A variety of posts are offered by the company for all those who are seeking job.
Company Name: Ford India
Work Location: Applicants may send anywhere across India to work once they are selected.
Procedure for Selection: Applicant having basic education requirement and skills required will be given a call by the Recruiters for Personal Interview.
Mandatory Qualification required for the Designation: Job seeker must have completed his/ her Graduation in B.Tech/ B.E. / BCA from a known university or institute and Masters (PG Degree) in the same will be an added advantage to the contenders.
Relevant Skills Required:
Sound knowledge of C/C++, Java / J2EE
Excellent Java, JSP, struts, EJB programming skills.
Candidates should have experience on Oracle BRM policy.
Aspirants must know, How to resolve issues using quality tools such as 8D, 6 Sigma.
One should know how to write oracle code. (SQL & PLSQL) and good understanding of the same is required.
Candidates should possess good knowledge of testing, validation and performance requirement of Electrical system
How to register yourself for the post:
1. Interested candidates are requested to apply as soon as possible via online mode.
2. Create a valid email id and then register yourself.
3. Later, fill the details cautiously asked there on the page for application form.
4. Upload your updated Resume and submit carefully.
5. If selected, Recruiters will call for interview.
1. More information can be found on the official website, i.e. india.ford.com
2. The organisation in India and the Authorized hiring agencies do not charge any amount as registration fee for recruitment purpose from candidates. If you receive any such request, candidates are asked not to response them. If any kind of payment is made by the candidates, Organisation is not responsible for that.