GLC Mumbai Entrance Exam Cutoff Marks 2016-17
GLC Mumbai Entrance Exam Cut Off Marks 2014 Details of Admis
GLC Mumbai Entrance Exam Cut Off Marks 2014 Details of Admissions & Selection Process
The Government Law College Mumbai is one of the oldest law schools of whole Asia. The college has been associated with some of the renowned personalities in India like- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, Lokmanya Tilak, Nani Palkhivala, and Justice MC Chagla respectively. The admissions to the Government Law College are usually announced in the March/ April months respectively.
The applicants are admitted in the different under graduate as well as post graduate law courses of the college through an eligibility test conducted for all the applicants having marks less than 45%. Given below are the complete details of the admission and cut off marks determining criteria for all the applicants to go through.
GLC Admission & Cut off Criteria:
The Government Law College Mumbai admissions are done on the basis of the merit in the qualifying examination i.e. Class 12th /Higher Senior Secondary Exam. The applicants should have a minimum of 45% marks in their qualifying exam. Those applicants who score less than the 45% in the exam will be given admissions as per their performances in the Common Eligibility Exam conducted for this purpose. The final admissions shall be done based on the merits in the entrance/ qualifying exam.
There is a 50% reservation of seats for the Reserved Categories from Maharashtra State.
Merit List & Selection Details:
The applicants shall be short listed through the following three kinds of merit lists:
1) General Candidates from the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
2) Reserved Category of applicants from Maharashtra and
3) General Candidates from boards other than the Maharashtra Boards; the applicants belonging to this category must have 5% more marks as compared to the students of the Maharashtra Board.
The final selections of the applicants shall be done on the basis of their merits in the concerned exam as well as Interview that will be scheduled to be held subsequently after the written exam. The cut off marks for the admissions to the GLC Mumbai courses can range up to 75 to 80% in a year.
Courses Offered by GLC Mumbai:
2) BLS LLB
3) PG Diploma Course in Securities Law
4) PG Diploma in IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) and
5) Diploma in Cyber Laws respectively
To get more details on GLC Mumbai Admission & Cut Off, visit the official website links as given below.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in RITES/Last date:14-May
- Vacancy in NRHM/Last date:07-May
- Vacancy in DGVCL/Last date:14-May
- Vacancy in MSTC/Last date:21-May
- Vacancy in SSA/Last date:11-May
- Vacancy in Tripura Police/Last date:26-May
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:27-May
- Vacancy in State Bank of Patiala/Last date:13-May
- Vacancy in MIDHANI/Last date:10-May