Guru Ghasidas University Admission Form
Guru Ghasidas University Admission Form 2014 for M.Tech (Che
Guru Ghasidas University Admission Form 2014 for M.Tech (Chemical Engineering and Machine Design) Announced
The Guru Ghasidas University has announced the admission notification for its Master of Technology course (Chemical Engineering and Machine Design) through online modes of applications. The interested and eligible candidates should apply online from the Website of Guru Ghasidas University in the manner as prescribed here below. The candidates should have passed the under graduate degree in engineering/ technology (B.Tech/ BE) and should have qualified the GATE (Graduate Admission Test in Engineering) for applying in the concerned course of the university.
The Guru Ghasidas University Bilaspur is a central university established under the provisions of the Central Universities Act 2009 No. 25 of 2009. The university provides admission to a number of courses at both under graduate as well as post graduate levels for all the eligible candidates.
Guru Ghasidas University Admission Forms 2014:
The university has recently announced the admission forms for the M.Tech course, which is a two year full time course, awarding the masters degree in Engineering/ Technology from the university. The course is available for the following two disciplines in the university- Chemical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering respectively through the online applications at ggu.ac.in. The candidates can follow the below given steps to apply in the concerned university programme:
1. Download the online application form from the official website of the Guru Ghasidas University at ggu.ac.in
2. Now fill the printed online application forms in the specified manner
3. Pay the required amount of application fee through the DD (Demand Drafts) of Rs400 for all the General category of candidates and Rs200 for all the reserved category of candidates respectively
4. The Demand Draft made should be in favor of the “Registrar, Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur (C.G.)” payable at Bilaspur
5. The completed application forms along with all the necessary documents should be mailed to the following address before the last date as specified for this purpose.
Institute of Technology,
Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur ( C.G.) – 495009
Last Date to Apply: 30th June 2014