Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Notification for Admission 2013:
1. Engineering Technology
3. Information and Communication Technology
4. Environmental Sciences
5. Medicine and Para Medical Health Sciences
6. Chemical Technology
8. Law and Legal Studies
9. Humanities and Social Sciences
10. Basic and Applied Sciences
Criteria of Eligibility:
1. Candidate who had following qualification are eligible to apply in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
2. M.Tech / Social Sciences / Sciences / Law / Education/ Humanities / Medicine / Management from any government recognized university.
3. 60% aggregate marks in relevant field.
4. B.Tech with 75% + marks aggregate or 15years experience in relevant field with 60% + marks in aggregate.
5. MBBS with 60% + marks aggregate or 15years experience in relevant field with 50% + marks in aggregate.
6. 5% marks relaxation to all reserved (SC/ST) applicants.
7. 5% marks relaxation to Teachers working in any university or its affiliated colleges + having experience in teaching/research etc up to 3 years.
Procedure of Admission:
1. Candidate has to give RAT (Research Aptitude Test).
How to Apply:
1. Firstly applicants have to login official website for apply.
2. Or Application forms available at GGSIPU Indian Bank Dwaraka branch
3. Form fee is 1,000/-
4. Fill all mediatory detail carefully and properly.
5. Attach all relevant document with self attested in all documents.
6. And send it to “-Wing, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16 C, Dwaraka, New Delhi-110078”.
1. Submission Last Date: April 19th, 2013
2. Entrance test date: May 12th 2013
Phone Number 011-25302123,