HAL Recruitment 2016 – 2017 (www.hal-india.com)
HAL Recruitment Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has issued t
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has issued the Recruitment Notification for the post of Test Pilot (Fixed Wing), Bangalore (Gr – VII/VI) and Test Pilot (Fixed Wing), Nasik (Gr – VII/VI). Job Contenders who find them eligible for this post must apply for the post on or before 08 January 2016. For more details regarding the age, qualification, salary etc. visit the official notification of the post.
HAL Recruitment Specification –
Name of the Post –
Test Pilot (Fixed Wing), Bangalore (Gr – VII/VI)
Test Pilot (Fixed Wing), Nasik (Gr – VII/VI)
Total Number of Vacancy – Total 03 posts are vacant in the organization-
Test Pilot (Fixed Wing), Bangalore (Gr – VII/VI) – 02 posts
Test Pilot (Fixed Wing), Nasik (Gr – VII/VI) – 01 posts
Educational qualification/ experience – Job Applicants who want to apply for the post must have qualification and experience in the same field.
Salary/ pay scale – Not Specified
Age limit – Age of the Applicants will be specified by the organization.
Mode of selection – Written Test and Personal Interview will be the mode of selection for the Contenders for the concerned Job profile.
Method to apply –
At the first step, Job Contenders must go to the official site i.e. hal-india.com
After redirecting to the home page, Click on Careers tab mentioned at the right side of the page.
Now Applicants should choose the appropriate link from the various links.
After going through all the instructions fill the form and at last take the print out of the Application form.
Contenders must attach the photocopies of the document, certificates etc with the application form and keep it in an envelope super scribe by the name of the Post.
Send the Application form to the postal address mentioned below before the last date.
To, The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office,
Corporate Office, 15/1, Cubbon Road,
Bangalore – 560001
Important Dates –
Last Date to submit the Application Form – 08 January 2016
HAL Recruitment 2015
HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) is inviting applications from all the deserving and capable job seekers to fill up the vacancy in the organization. The vacancy is for the various job positions in the Aerospace & Aviation Sector Skill Council (AASSC). The total counted vacancy in the organization is six. The application form can be filled before 02nd of December, 2015. Moe information regarding the vacancy is as follows:
Details regarding the vacancy in the organization are as follows:
Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Designation to be offered: The vacancy is for the following positions-
1) Manager – 03 vacancies
2) IT Assistant – 01 vacancy
3) Account Assistant – 01 vacancy and
4) Admin Assistant – 01 vacancy
Total count of vacancies: The total number of job vacancy is six.
Tenure of Contract – Two years
Location of the Job: The posting of the selected job seekers will be done in Bangalore (Aerospace & Aviation Sector Skill Council)
Age Details: The age limit for the position of Manager is 45 years and IT/ Account/ Admin Assistant is 30 years as on the date 01st November, 2015.
Dates for remembrance: The advertisement was circulated on 01st November, 2015.
The procedure of the application form will be closed from the 02nd of December, 2015.
1) Manager – B. E/ B. Tech and MBA/ PGD in Management
Non Executive Post-
2) IT Assistant – Diploma in Computer Sciences (Applications)/ Information Technology (Full Time Course) OR BCA/ B. SC in Computer Sciences with MCA/ M. Sc in the same.
3) Account Assistant – B. Com and M. Com
4) Admin Assistant – BA/ B. Sc/ B. Com and Ma/ M. Sc/ M. Com
1) Manager – Rs 70,000 /-
2) IT Assistant – Rs 25,000 /-
3) Account Assistant – Rs 25,000 /- and
4) Admin Assistant – Rs 25,000 /-
Registration Fee: Not Given
Method of Appointing:
1) Executive Post- Interview and
2) Non Executive Post – Written Examination and Interview
Way to Apply: The interested job seekers are required to send their application all scanned in a format to the following e mail address-
Format is given in the official notification
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya/Last date:04-Mar
- Vacancy in CIP/Last date:01-Mar
- Vacancy in BUIDCO/Last date:15-Feb
- Vacancy in HSCL/Last date:25-Feb
- Vacancy in Nagaland University/Last date:12-Feb
- Vacancy in Telangana State Police/Last date:03-Mar
- Vacancy in NIELIT/Last date:12-Feb
- Vacancy in JKPSC/Last date:06-Mar
- Vacancy in Jharkhand High Court/Last date:14-Mar