Himachal Pradesh University Admission Form
Himachal Pradesh University Admission Form 2014-15 The Hima
Himachal Pradesh University Admission Form 2014-15
The Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla will shortly invite applications from keen aspirants for admissions for its new academic year 2014-15. This admission notice and application form will be available on its website i.e. hpuniv.nic.in very soon. The University offers many Masters’, Bachelors’, Certificate and Doctoral programmes at its campus. Some of the significant programmes offered at HP University are:-
Criteria for Admission:
Criteria for Admission
For UG Programmes
|Applicants must have cleared their 10+2/ Intermediate Exam with the relevant stream with not less than 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board of education.|
For PG Programmes
|Applicants must have cleared their Bachelors in the relevant domain with not less than 50% aggregate marks from any accepted college or University.|
Eligible and qualified candidates will be selected for admissions for the session on the grounds of entrance examination held by the University. However, examinees, who do not crack this Entrance Test, will not be eligible for admission in any case.
Instruction for Applying:
– Interested candidates who fill all the eligibility requirements as per the admission notice can download the prescribed application form from hpuniv.nic.in as soon as the notice is published on the site.
– Candidates are then supposed to make a payment of the prescribed Application fee charged by the university via Bank Challan or Demand Draft payable at Shimla.
-Once applicants are done with successful payment of the fee, the must fill the downloaded application form in proper manner and send it to the recommended university address along with DD/ Pay in slip through speed/ registered post.
The HPU was established in the year 1970 and is situated at 5 kms from Shimla at Summer Hill. Among the woods, settled around Summer Hill, the University presents a panoramic natural view. Ignoring the snow-peaked Majestic Mountain ranges add to the supercilious standards and image of the university. Its healthy weather and serenity presents friendly ambiance to practice higher studies. The University spreads in an area of 200 acres and has been intended to hold an individual architectural technique.
Keep visiting hpuniv.nic.in for latest news on HPU Admissions- 2014.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in HSSC/Last date:10-May
- Vacancy in Lakshadweep Police/Last date:03-Mar
- Vacancy in JIPMER/Last date:24-Feb
- Vacancy in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya/Last date:04-Mar
- Vacancy in CIP/Last date:01-Mar
- Vacancy in BUIDCO/Last date:15-Feb
- Vacancy in HSCL/Last date:25-Feb
- Vacancy in Nagaland University/Last date:12-Feb
- Vacancy in Telangana State Police/Last date:03-Mar